Homophobia Is Gay Just Like Frerard

Brotherly Love

Frankie made-out with me; I could taste vodka on his tongue. I wanted more. I felt a soft plush thing hit my back. It was a cushion that Mikey threw at us. I guess he didn’t like us kissing. So we pulled apart.

“That’s what I mean by fucking, frank!” Mikey said, annoyed, and taking a swig of neat vodka. I picked up the other bottom, drink quite a bit in one go.

Frank look at me, then his hands, me then the coke bag in his hands. “It was in your pockets.” He said, plainly. Shit. Mikey noticed. Double shit. More vodka.

“Gerard,” Shit, “I’ll let you off I we get some.”shi Wait what?

“Mikey, you did not just ask me for cocaine?”

“So, you have, had, in you pockets.”

“Frankie?” I looked at him; he played with the bag in his guitarist hands, slightly blurred by alcohol.

“There’s not enough for three of us…” He sounded upset, “you got anymore, and we could have party?”

I nod in the affirmative, and walked though the lounge, down my stairs, rummaged through my bed (shivers went down my spine, the vile disgust of self-loathing trickled as sweat down my neck) side cabinet. I found two packs, I didn’t know I had that much.

I pulled out my wallet and got my credit card out. I got one line of coke, and used to $20 bill to snort it. I’d do the rest with the others, but I could wait. I felt the drugs take effect. I felt happy and care free, a new person. I grabbed on packet, putting the other away. I ran, which I’ve never done in my life since I was five and didn’t have a care, up my stairs.

“Yo! Wot Up?” I said loudly.

“My cock, ‘cause your really hot.” Frankie said, vodka bottle in his hand. He crawled over to where I sat, next to the coffee table. I put some coke on it, and used the same card and made some lines. I then did one. I passed the bill to Frankie, he did one line. Mikey, moved over to us. He blew out – the fucking idiot – Frankie giggled, enjoying the experience of coke. I forgot how much I loved this shit. I re-created the line for Mikey. And instructed him how to do it.

Ten minutes later, and we sat one the floor, Frankie laying in my lap, Mikey opposite talking. All of us happy and smiling, talking about random shit. Our hopes and aspiration, wants.

“I wanna see some guy on guy!” Frankie stated. I stared into his perfect eyes.

“Porn?” a bemused brother asked.

“Nah… you two…” he giggled, so did Mikey embarrassed.

“Why, my pwetty darling?” I asked, inquisitively, my mind racing through possible answers.

“I dunno… just beee hot I guessss…. i.. fuuuck, am weirrrd,” he words all fading into one another. He sat up as Mikey drank a large gulp of vodka. I took a slip after saying, “to brotherly-love!” Mikey’s lips crashed into mine. Vodka on our breath tasted sweet, contrast to our bitter sin.

“ohh, my gwod! That’s , liiike soo hoooot…” Frankie giggled. As my brothers hands roamed my body and mine his. I felt his tongue on my lip, I let him explore the forbidden place. My fingers entwined in his hair. We fell. Both too drunk and high and used each other a support. Frank burst out in laughter. I was on top of Mikey. Rather compromising.

Frankie’s giggles could not be heard. Mikey’s lips no longer on mine. My head hurt as I was pulled away. The carefree atmosphere of ‘brotherly love’, went. I looked over to Frankie. Rabbit in the head lights.

“You okay baby?” I said, somewhat slurred, “arrg!” A hand yanked at my hair. I stood up. To face my father.