Potentially Lethal Love Dosage

Welcome to Our World

Writer; Dragonlilly45 aka Na-chan
Organizer & Designer; LoneMage_Vayu aka Ara-chan

Songs of Inspiration
Cut the Crap by Alice in Videoland
Silent Hill (Promise) By Akira Yamaoko
Accidentally In Love by Counting Crows

“Love is the essence of human experience and emotion. It is at the root of all and everything we, as humans, do. Without love, what do we have to live for?”

Image

Name: Alise Jane Hart

Nickname: Alise, AJ, or Hart

Gender: Female

Age: Sixteen

Birthday: June 7

Grade: 11th grade

Personality: Alise is enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative.She is able to do almost anything that interests her. She has great people skills and is always friendly with someone new. Alise has a strong need to live life in accordance with her inner values no matter how challenging it is. She is often excited by new ideas, and gets really excited with tiny details. Alise is very open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.

She is also sensitive which sometimes doesn't help her. Alise is intensely concerned with what people think of her. She invariably dislikes being alone, thus her large group of friends. Because of her dysfunctional group, she is good at managing people issues, and leading group discussions. She is so interested in helping others, Alise dangerously puts people's needs before her own. Despite that, she enjoys people,and is great company because she listens before she says something. Alise understands concepts and people, and will always apply logic to find solutions.

Singe/Taken: Single

Sexual orientation: Bisexual

Ethnicity: European

Ability/s:

Wind
This is merely information about the ability.
Now, for each power you have you must make a downside and a limitation.
  • Oxygen can be gathered in low oxygen climates
  • Wind will form in anyway, including weather related
  • Oxygen in bloodstreams can be used as a weapon
  • Creating oxygen is incredibility difficult, depletion of 8/10 energy
  • Willing wind takes very little energy
  • Air around self and others will grow increasingly purified
  • Taking oxygen from other materials is very painful

    System Recovery
    This is merely information about the ability.
    Now, for each power you have you must make a downside and a limitation.
  • Can heal others but only to a certain extent
  • Can not heal brain or spinal injuries
  • Can not replace limbs
  • Can not replace limbs or organs with stronger material
  • Healing bone fractures is simple
  • Can not revive a person who is already dead

    Weapon/s: N/A

    Pet/s: N/A

    Personal Possessions: N/A

    Height: 5'4"

    Weight: 122lbs

    Marks: N/A

    Tattoo/s: N/A

    Body Build: Alise has a curvy body with toned muscles tone due to body type.

    Clothing: Common clothes seen on Alise range from colorful tops and jeans to button up blouses. Frequently seen colors are purple, gray, blue, yellow, black, and white.

    History: N/A

    Quotes:
    "Who is more foolish, the child afraid of the dark or the adult afraid of the light?"

    Image

    Name: Ceciliane Ann Gearhart

    Nickname: Cecile, Cile, Gearhart

    Gender: Female

    Age: Sixteen

    Birthday: April 1st

    Grade: 11th grade

    Personality:

    Cecile is a odd young teenager, at first sight she seems like everyone else. She is a funny young girl who loves hanging out with her friends all day. She is a really optimistic person, she always tries to see the good in everything and loves to help other people. Cecile is really open to everybody and had no difficulties in finding friends. But on the other hand, she can be beyond stubborn and she wants things to go her way. So it happens that she easily annoys other people with her extreme behavior.

    She is really creative and loves everything creative, like drawing, reading, singing or dancing. But in some situations Cecile is really careless and does her recreational activities before doing work. Which gets her into arguments with her parents on a regular basis. But for things she loves Cecile is really caring and she would give all her time away for people and things she loves.

    Singe/Taken: On and off with boy friend

    Sexual orientation: Straight

    Ethnicity: British

    Ability/s:

    Fire
    This is merely information about the ability.
    Now, for each power you have you must make a downside and a limitation.
    -Before power is gained, the body will undergo extreme transformation, none are pleasant.
  • The sun provides more power
  • Blood can be a burning weapon
  • Making a candle into a raging fire
  • Fire may form on any part of the body
  • Body temperature can burn others
  • Controlling fire is easier then making it
  • Making fire takes more energy, depletion of half

    Emotion Manipulation
    -Before power is gained, the body will undergo extreme transformation, none are pleasant.
    Tell me six things about this ability
  • Incapacitate victims with weakness and nausea
  • Power is intensified by users emotion
  • Weapon/s: N/A

    Pet/s:
    Image

    Personal Possessions:N/A

    Height: 5'5"

    Weight: 115lbs

    Marks: N/A

    Tattoo/s: N/A

    Body Build: Cecile has a slender build with light muscles due to running and work outs.

    Clothing: Frequently wears plaids in a variety of colors. Generally, she will wear gray, crimson, black, purple, and blue.

    History:

    Quotes:
  • "Don't lie, Cattaworms are real, they turn into moths! I saw it online!"
  • Image

    Name: Emily Susan Anderson

    Nickname: Em, or Emily, Emmers (Rowan only)

    Gender: Female

    Age: Seventeen

    Birthday: September 30

    Grade: 12th grade

    Personality:

    Emily is a quiet beauty, she isn't shy- but simply does not speak what's on her mind all the time. When she does speak to you, she thinks carefully of her words and presents them formally. She has a kind heart and subtly helps others when she has the chance- but it's all at a distance. Many people love her, but those closest to her know the truth. Emily is not the sweet innocent girl she appears to be.

    She is so careful with everything she does, it almost gives her a delicate look. Usually, no one tends to see much of her emotions, as she tends to hide them. It's not that she's afraid or embarrassed, she was raised to be seen and not heard until late teens. Sometimes Emily's emotional break downs are startling, although people feel she's delicate and breakable, its just she never seems to break. When someone important say something to her, she usually takes it to heart, even when says Emily denies otherwise.

    Singe/Taken: Taken

    Sexual orientation: Straight

    Ethnicity: German

    Ability/s:

    Telepathy
    This is merely information about the ability.
    Now, for each power you have you must make a downside and a limitation.
  • Possession
    This is merely information about the ability.
    Now, for each power you have you must make a downside and a limitation.
  • Psychically take over the body, mind or spirit of a living entity
  • The victim can still resist, but the user controls the persons’ bodies
  • Gain access to new knowledge, skills and abilities for personal gain
  • This ability could allow possession of electronics or normal inanimate objects
  • Taking over is impossible without without mental domination
  • Using this ability may require as simple as a touch or eye contact to take hold
  • If used continuously self detection may become impossible

    Weapon/s: N/A

    Pet/s: N/A

    Personal Possessions: N/A

    Height: 5'7"

    Weight: 129lbs

    Marks: N/A

    Tattoo/s: N/A

    Body Build: Emily is full figured with many curves. Her frame is build tall with lightly toned muscles.

    Clothing: Emily wears many old style clothes. Many of which are considered hippie, or vintage. Common colors range from dark blue, beige, white, and other tame colors.

    History:

    Quotes:
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

    Image
    Name: Laura Hailey Cane

    Nickname: Laura, or Cane

    Gender: Female

    Age: Sixteen

    Birthday: February 19

    Grade: 11th grade

    Personality:

    Laura is a very selfish and vain person, making her hard to be around. She cares about very little but herself, growing up as an only child didn't help. She was overly spoiled when she was a child, since her parents showered her with praise and gifts whenever she asked. Being alone with gifts made Laura dislike the company of others, she would rather be by herself.

    She has never been able to commit to anything, whether it be a school, a coven, or a relationship. She'd never truly had a boyfriend, mostly because they couldn't handle her for more then an hour. Coincidentally, Laura felt like she has never really know love, nor wanted too. Despite Laura's knock out looks, she has never shown an interest in anyone, vice verse. Her cruelty has remained unmatched even in a relationship causing people to shy away. She does in fact, show remorse every now and then, but those people would never live to tell the tale twice.

    Singe/Taken: Single

    Sexual orientation: Straight

    Ethnicity: Greek

    Ability/s:

    Water
    This is merely information about the ability.
    Now, for each power you have you must make a downside and a limitation.
  • Water in the climate or other objects can be gathered
  • All water in the human body can be used as weapon
  • Water will be under constant control
  • Temperature can be controlled by moving molecules
  • Gathering water from other solid material is painful
  • A drop of water can become a wave
  • The body will need constant water replenishment

    Lightning
    This is merely information about the ability.
    Now, for each power you have you must make a downside and a limitation.
  • Very fast, and easily conjured.
  • However, it is hard to control due to it being so fast.
  • Greatly increased when a violent storm is near, or high humility.
  • Highly destructive towards anything, including user.
  • Distance of attack can vary depending on conditions.
  • High intensity will cause ability malfunctions.

    Weapon/s:

    Pet/s: N/A

    Personal Possessions: N/A

    Height: 5'8"

    Weight: 106lbs

    Marks: N/A

    Tattoo/s: N/A

    Body Build: Laura has a extremely thin frame with little to no muscle showing. Despite that she is very strong in body, due to content training.

    Clothing: Laura wears darker colors sure as brown, red, gray, green, and blues. She is not likely to wear many light colors.

    History:

    Quotes:
  • "Show me the enemy, and I'll crush them."
  • "The only ones worthy of my kindness are the ones who can withstand my cruelty."
  • Image
    Name: Rowan Rei Hailmont


    Nickname: Row, Rei, or Hail

    Gender: Female


    Age: Sixteen

    Birthday: December 31


    Grade: 11th grade

    Personality:
    Rowan is a perplexing person to most who come to meet her. It's not that she's terribly mysterious or secretive, but she can be hard to figure out off the bat. Many people believe she's a snarky, bitchy sort of person, especially to those she senses would cower instead of retaliating to her remarks. Oddly enough, she
    finds people who are arrogant, cocky, or have some similar other quality that she finds obnoxious or ridiculous to be the most engaging.

    She can be terribly quick to judge, but at the least one has to admit that her judgment is usually quite close to truth. If she is proved wrong about something or someone, she will most likely never admit it. Despite that, for those who she takes a liking to, or decides to approach with neutrality, she can be gentle and friendly. Rowan is very good at maintaining a detached mind when dealing with external affairs, but gets very awkward and even sometimes demoralized.


    Single/Taken: Single

    Sexual orientation: Bisexual

    Ethnicity: Russian

    Ability/s:

    Earth
    This is merely information about the ability.
    Now, for each power you have you must make a downside and a limitation.
    -Before power is gained, the body will undergo extreme transformation, none are pleasant.
  • Using earth takes a lot of energy
  • Stone can form over skin
  • Vegetation can be controlled
  • Minerals in others' body can be used as weapon
  • Rock can move as willed
  • The harder the stone the hard it is to move
  • Making to much minerals and vegetation can be dangerous

    Reality distortion
    This is merely information about the ability.
    Now, for each power you have you must make a downside and a limitation.
  • Weapon/s: N/A

    Pet/s: A elegant black cat named Yoka-chan.

    Personal Possessions: N/A

    Height: 5'4"

    Weight: 128lbs

    Marks: N/A

    Tattoo/s: N/A

    Body Build:

    Clothing: Rowan can be seen in all royal based colors, white, and black. All other colors are only to reflect craziness.

    History:

    Quotes: 
"Every human being is the creator of their own health or disease."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image Hallo, its Na-chan! Its been a while. I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I'm hoping that everyone doesn't freak out over this newest addition. I am currently doing this story with a friend of mine, so please enjoy for the both of us.