Status: Completed.

All For Nothing

Chapter Three

I finished The Academy Is...'s last song with them. everything We Had was my second favorite song by them, the first was Neighbors. William wrote those two songs when I was at his house when the band was just getting started. I walked off with William after their set. A tall skinny red haired guy was waiting.
"Krissiee this is Nick Santino from a rocket to the moon." I smiled and he pulled me into a hug. I hat a weird feeling about him, a feeling I didn't like. Well I am taking a shower." William said leaving.

"I will go too." I said leaving Nick. I caught up with William and followed him to the showers. He stripped down and I folded his clothes. I took a seat on a chair next to his shower.

"Why did you come with me?" He asked.

"I had a weird feeling about Nick. Not a very good one." I said placing the clothes on my lap. We have a brother sister relationship. Nothing more.

"Well if he ever touches you just call me." He said smiling at me.

"Alright." He finished with his hair and turned the shower off. He wrapped a towel around his body and we walked to the dressing room.

*About an hour later*

I took a beer from the table and started to dance around. I saw a pretty girl next to Jack and she smiled at me. I smiled back and turned the music louder. The party is really bumping. I took a seat next to Nick and talked to Gabe who was on my other side.

*third person point of view*

Nick slipped something into Krissiee's drink when she was talking to William. Nick got up and went to dance with someone else. Krissiee finished the rest of her drink and tossed the bottle to the side. She was sitting there alone and passed out. Nick looked at Krissiee and noticed that his 3 step plan was working.

"Hey man, I am gonna take Krissiee to her bunk she passed out." Nick said to William, he nodded and Nick tossed her body over his shoulder. Nick left the bus and went into the next one not caring who's it was. He gently placed her on the floor and checked around making sure they were alone. After he stripped down and took her clothes off. Nick slid a condom on and tossed the wrapper aside. ****** After an hour or so he tossed the condom and got dressed. He left Krissiee still bare not awake yet. He walked back on to The Academy Is... bus and Danced next to Gabe. Alex noticed that Nick came back a little too happy. So Alex went off the bus and checked her bus to make sure she was in there safe. Alex checked all over the bus and found no Krissiee. He quickly got out of the bus and went into his bus. His jaw dropped at the horrible sight.
Krissiee was on the floor naked with her legs far apart. Alex checked for breathing, which was there. He carried her to his bunk and placed her down, tucking her in. Alex ran out of the bus and got on to The Academy Is... one. He stooped the music, everyone looked at him.

"Nick, what the hell did you do to Krissiee?!" Alex shouted with a fist formed.

"Dude, I didn't do anything." Nick said looking at William.

"Then why was she not in her bunk when I checked on her? And why she was in my bus laying on the floor naked, out cold?!" Alex shouted.

"Nick. Did you really do that?" William asked.

"No." Nick lied. Alex threw the firs punch at his lie, William was next. Soon everyone that was there was beating Nick up.

"Get the fuck out!!! I never want to see your face again!!!" Alex shouted. Nick got up and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it??

Comment about what you thought please??