Status: Completed.

All For Nothing

Chapter Thirty-Seven

Finishing the album was fun. We are doing my five favorite Christmas songs and Alex is featured in one. We are on a three week tour or so. So roughly about a month. We are doing some major shows and lots of acoustic shows. It’s all east coast. After the tour is over we are flying back to Vegas and then flying back up to Baltimore. Currently we are in Florida and working our way up stopping at New York. Today is the day that the pregnancy article is out. Hopefully the fans don’t decide to kill me.

“Krissiee are you ready?” Evan asked me. Today he was going to show me some things for being a sound tech. I slipped on my flats and linked my arm with his.

“Yes sir! Boys I am going out with Evan!” I shouted, I have to tell them where I am going now for safety reasons. We walked into the venue and watched the other band do sound check. Before You Exit was the band and they are young. Like my age! One of the boys is like 15. They were really amazing though. After they were done the boys came over to me and we talked some till ATL came on.

“Oh and congratulations.” Riley the youngest member of BYE said before leaving. I smiled and went to Evan’s side.

“Alright here are some things to mess with the boys.” He showed me a couple of things while doing sound check. After check I left and went with Vinny to help him set up.

“Hey Juno ready to work today?” He said smiling giving me a hug.

“Yeah.” I said picking up a box cutting it open. It contained the AP magazine with the interview in it. I looked at the cover and opened it up making sure the facts were correct.

“Hey I can’t let you read that. I have been instructed to do so.” He said taking it away from me.

“Fine!” I stacked the magazines and put the box under the table. I started arranging the shirts and pinning them up. As the super early fans came up I noticed they were staring at me a lot. I took a seat and watched them walk over to the table. A few congratulated me and a few just stared at me. As soon as Alex walked over to us the crowd started screaming. He handed me a bowl filled with frozen yogurt.

“Here you go hun.” He said kissing my head.

“Thank you Alex.” I said kissing his lips. The crowd cheered and some booed. DOn’t give a fuck!

“Hey guys.” Alex said to his fans. he came out to sign merch and such. I enjoyed my frozen yogurt and sold some magazines. Today I was in charge of the table filled with magazines and bracelets. I got some congratulations and signed some things. After a while Before You Exit was about to go on. Alex and I left to meet the two opening acts. Two local bands. Riley and Connor came running up to me pulling me aside.

“Hey we wanted to prank All Time Low tonight. Would you like to help us?” Connor asked. I smiled a wide smile.

“Meet me at the sound booth before they go on.” I said. THey smiled and left. This is going to be good. Alex and the band all gave me a hug before running to go onstage. I left and went to Evan meeting the boys there. I went up to Evan and told him we were going to mess with their sounds. After playing a few songs Alex went to do a speech. Half way through the introduction to his crew we cut off the sound. Alex stopped and walked to Jack’s mic.

“Krissiee you asshole!” He shouted. I gave him a thumbs up and turned it back on.

“Alright back to what I was saying. We have Evan and-” Connor shut off his sound this time. Laughing he went over to Jack again.

“Alright Connor. This prank war has officially started.” We let Alex continue the speech and went on through the rest of his sets. Near the end of the last song Riley turned off Jack, then Zack, Alex, and finally Rian closing the song on time. They walked off stage laughing and went straight to us.

“You guys are going to get it.” Jack said to Connor with his chest pressed against his chest and face.
♠ ♠ ♠
xXx