Status: Completed.

All For Nothing

Chapter Thirty-Nine

I let Alex sleep in some since he had a long day yesterday. I got up and pulled on some slippers. I went out to the kitchen and pulled out some vitamins. It's nice waking up before the boys. It's quiet and relaxing. I logged onto Matt's laptop and went to google. I looked up some things that would be nice to do with Alex since today is our anniversary. I looked at the movies and didn't see anything that I liked. I kinda feel like the guy in the relationship cause I'm looking for things to do. I just want to have the best day with him. I looked at the time and it's been an hour past. We have been driving all night and this morning. As soon as we are at the venue Alex and I would be doing our things. I got up and and went to the driver.

"Oh hey Krissiee." He said happily.

"Hey I was wondering how long will it take to get to the venue?" I asked him holding the wall.

“About two hours or so Krissiee. So what are you and Alex gonna do today since its your anniversary?” He asked.

“I have no clue...” I chuckled some before going back to the bunks. I straddled his lap and kissed his lips. “Good morning love.” He moaned and kissed me again.

“GOod morning.” He said smiling barely opening his eyes. I smiled at his messy hair and kissed his forehead.

“Happy Anniversary.” I laid down on my side facing him.

“Happy Anniversary.” He kissed my nose and cuddled with me. “I have the best surprise for you. When will we be at the venue?”

“In two hours or so.”

“Well when we are parked I will give you your gift and then we will have our beautiful date.” I blushed and got closer to him.

“Okay love.” we laid in bed for more than an hour cuddling and talking about what we have done. We also had our full discussion about New Years at New York and that he would want me to go with him. I was so excited to join him for the huge party in New York. We finally decided to get up and get ready for out outing. I slipped some jeans and a tank top. I put some things in my other purse and slipped my cardigan, heels, and earrings. He wore my favorite tank top of his and a pair of skinny jeans with holes everywhere. We went to the main room where none of the guys were. I guess they are still all sleeping. Finally the bus parked at the venue.

“Sweetie I am going to get your gift.” He said getting up. I got up with him and went out the bus.

“Me too.” I walked to the boy’s bus and woke some of them up, I got the box and hurried into the bus.

“Close your eyes.” He said, I shut them and reached my hand out. I opened them and saw a cute bear. It was a cream color with a pair of lightning slippers and a cars shirt. She also had a pair of tight jeans on. I squeezed her paw and heard Alex’s voice.

“Krissiee. It’s been four months since I’ve asked to be your man. You are incredibly beautiful and you are perfect. I love you Krissiee Noel McCoy.” Tears started in my eyes making me close to cry.

“That was so perfect baby.” I said kissing him. I made him close his eyes and I handed him his bear. He opened his and smiled a huge smile. It was a dark brown bear with a baseball shirt and tight jeans with small Vans. He squeezed his hand and it said.

“Alexander. You are the best boyfriend I have ever had and I love you so much. So do the babies. You are a great man I have ever met. Happy four months. I love you Alexander William Gaskarth.” He smiled and kissed me softly.

“Let’s go on our date.” He said taking my hand leaving our bears behind. We hopped into a cab that was waiting already for us. He took off and landed us at a large park. To the far hill right next to the hill there was a picnic basket and a blanket. I smiled and got out the car holding his hand. We walked hand in hand to our picnic and sat down. Out of the basket he pulled out a whole bowl of fruit for us to share and a large bowl of pasta.

“I’m sorry it’s not home cooked, I didn’t have any time to make it.”

“Alex it’s perfect the way it is.” I giggled and took some fruit. This anniversary can not get any better than this.
♠ ♠ ♠
xXx
To Alex
To Krissiee