Status: Active

Seize The Day

cars, squishing and yucky icky hair

When I woke up I was alone. I yawn standing up. I grab a random hoodie off the floor and slide on the flip flops I stole from Kenzi(hehe).

I was walking into the cabin when Ronnie yelled.

"Fine! If your marrying Zacky then I get Raven." I was immediately picked up and held bridal style. My eyes widen in surprise, shock, and umm...

"What the hell is going on?" I ask. It was silent before everyone started laughing.

When Synyster walked in everyone looked at him.

"Matt?" Syn asks.

"Yeah, man?"

"What the fuck is going on?"

"Zacky's marrying Makenzi so Ronnie's marrying Raven." Val explains.

"Uh no!" I say jumping down.

"There is no way I'm marrying Ronnie Radke. I mean I love you and all your just not my type." He pouts.

"Yeah, Godly guitarist's are." Kenzi says.

My face went crimson.

"And Zacky isn't your type either! Bad ass god lead singers are." I smirk and her jaw drops.

It was an awkward silence until me and Kenzi started laughing.

"You two are freaks." Jimmy says and we all look at him.

"What!"

"You have no room to talk in this situation." I say.

He glares at me and I smile.

After we had breakfast we all started packing. It was time to get to a hotel. I was icky and Kenzi wouldn't stop complaining about her hair. So we all piled into our cars. Ronnie stole Kenzi and she was riding with FIR. Me on the other hand was stuck with the A7X boys excluding lead singer and wifey. They went in their own car. Two words for this car ride. TOO MUCH TESTOSTERONE! wait that was three words.

"Um, do I have to sit in between you two?" I ask as I was squished between Synyster and The Rev.

"Yes." They say. I groan and all I could think about was...

How's Kenzi? And her being touched all the time?