Status: Active

Seize The Day

Well, here we are.

I was sitting on a couch looking out the window. The sun was slowly rising.

"Dave?" I ask looking towards the drivers seat.

"Yes, Rave?" I smile at the old nickname coming from a new friend's mouth.

"When will we get there?" I walk over to him. He pulls me onto his lap, keeping one hand on the steering wheel. "Soon, see those trees?" I turn and nod.

"The stadium is on the other side of them, about two more miles." I sigh. "Great." He chuckles. "Why don't you wake up the guys? So they aren't cranky when we have to get them up right when we get there." I giggle.

"You know how Brian and Jimmy are when you wake them up right before a long day." I nod and walk into the backroom. Kenzi was sleeping in the bunk above Ronnie. I could see them together. I honestly could.

"Boys!" I yell loudly. I hear groans from all around me. I sigh. "JIMMY! MATT! BRIAN! JOHNNY! ZACKY! RON! DEREK! JACKY! RYAN! RONNIE! YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASSES UP NOW BEFORE I SERIOUSLY LIGHT YOUR INSTRUMENTS ON FIRE!"

"NO!" All ten voices yell. "That's what I thought. Now get up. We'll be there in like ten minutes." They all groan.

Kenzi and Val follow me out to the main room. It's been almost a week and the bus was still pretty clean. Except for the smell of cigarettes.

After five minutes all of the boys were up and dressed. "Good. Now we can get dressed." Val says and we run into the back.

"COME ON!" Ronnie and Matt yell pounding on the door.

"Jesus Bloody Christ! Why must Women take so long?" Jacky asks.

I roll my eyes and finish my make up.

After we finished we walked off the bus and we stared at the stadium.

"Well," Jimmy says. "Here we are."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay Ladies and Gentlemen! on behalf of both myself, SabbyFreakShow, and Jayde, let.the.flames.begin. we appologize for it taking so long. But the death of our beloved Jimmy came unsuspected and hit us very, very hard. I will be taking over this story for a while until Jayde, who has not yet recovered from the shock, feels better. The Death struck her much harder than i would have guessed. Do not get me wrong. My whole world shattered, and I still cry but I want to keep writing through the pain for you, our beloved subscribers.

I'd like to thank the subscribers who commented:
Sparks Will Fly
WillMakeYouScream
Lady Ashy;;
Nicole_loves_a7x
Breathtaking Silence
Bloodravyn
In deinem Schatten
Trisha-ValoX69

I thank you from the bottom of my heart and promise i will update this weekend. I have to catch up. Comment will make me very happy. Remember this: Jimmy may have left us but his spirit lives on. Cry if you need to because i know i do but remember to LIVE on in his MEMORY. We all love him and know he's smiling down at us from his "little piece of heaven" in the a7x "Afterlife".

~Love and Rock
Sabby Freak Show!