Status: Active

Seize The Day

their just people...sexy amazing people!

I must have stopped breathing because I felt like I was gonna pass out.

I mean of course me and Makenzi have been to many many many of their concerts but knowing we were about to share a bus with them for four months! Now that's just insane. But then I swear Makenzie died and went to heaven.

Walking off the bus in all his glory was Ronnie F-ing Radke. She would have started screaming if she could. But she didn't. Behind him was Jacky Vincent. Trust me he was a really really really hot guy. Just not my type.

Behind Jacky was Ryan. Their drummer. He was cute. Again sooooooooooo not my type. But I swear Makenzi was drooling. hahaha. Then Ron and Derek came off laughing and talking. Oh. My. God. I knew who was getting off next. Okay, I swear I could have screamed. Could have died. Could have fainted but surprisingly I did none of those things! I sat there.

Walking off the bus and I swear my heart stopped was my favoritest(Raven: Is that a word? Mckenzi: Now it is) craziest mother fucker in the whole world! The Rev. He was laughing really hard and stumbling all over the place. "Jimmy you idiot!"

Johnny Christ walks off. I giggle at his hair. Jimmy must have spilled paint or something on it.

"I know what you are but what am I!" The Rev sang skipping away. I smile. I look over at Makenzi. She was gawking like the little kid *hehe* she is at Ronnie who was smoking a cigarette and trying not to choke on his beer.

"OH MY GOD! WILL YOU SHUT UP!" Zacky yells at Johnny.
"Its your fault for making fun of his kung fu moves!" Jacky Vincent yells. I smile looking at Makenzi. She smiles back and we stayed wrapped in our blankets like the so called 'homeless' teens we are.

I hear a deep laugh and look over seeing M. Shadows pulling on his sunglasses.

"What! You got something to say, Shadows!" Johnny yells.
"Yeah I do. Got a problem with that short shit?" Johnny inched back and I smile even more.
"Doesn't anyone not understand what 'shut up' means?"

Makenzi looked at me as my breath catches in my throat. I turn to see my favorite.

Synyster Fucking Sexy Gates.

My jaw dropped. Great now I was acting like the little kid I usually am.
"Um...guys?" Jimmy asks as everyone was yelling at each other.
"GUYS!" Derek yells. They stop.
"we're being very rude." They turn to us and we blushed unvolentairly.
"Oh, right." M. Shadows says. He walks over. Me and Makenzi stood up letting our blankets stay on the ground.

"Hi, I'm M. Shadows. Call me Matt." He says showing his dimple smile.
"Hhhii." I stutter to hear a giggle from Makenzi. She knew I was in LOVE with A7x.
"I'm Raven." I say pushing my hair out of my eye. He smiles wider.
"And I'm Makenzi." She said. We shook hands and he sighs turning around.
"Have you guys no respect?" He asks picking up my blanket and pillow. I blush. Jimmy runs over doing a cartwheel.
"Hi! I'm Jimmy." He yells.
"Raven." I say smiling. "This is Makenzi." She smiles. He picks up one of my four suitcases.
Zacky sighs and walks over.
"Hey, I'm Zacky." His voice made me giggle. He picks another bag. Johnny grumbles and stomps over.
"Do you know how to get paint out of hair?" He asks and I look over at Makenzi.
"Oh yeah." I say thinking about the time we pranked one of our roommates and painted her hair yellow.
Makenzi, thinking just like me, giggled at the thought. He nods and picks up a bag and thats when HE walks over. "Hi, I'm Syn." He said smiling. I swear I died but Makenzi elbowed me hard.
"Raven. This is my best friend Makenzi." I say. He smiles again and picks up my last suitcase before walking onto the bus. I giggle. The boys from FIR already came and took Makenzi's bags away without her noticing. Only a certain someone held her blanket and pillow.
And she died. I swear I saw her spirt run on up to heaven.
"Hi, I'm Ronnie." His sweet voice says to her. I giggle and walk up next to her.
"I'm Raven and this is your number one fan, Makenzi." She blushes crimson. He chuckles. "Come on." He says nodding his head to the bus. We follow taking a deep breath.

Four months.
Ten amazing Men.
What to do. lol.

When we got on Jimmy was jumping up and down. On the table was a cake. Chocolate. On it said 'Happy Birthday!"
Makenzi looks at Jimmy. "It's not our birthday."
He laughs. "I know. It's just we couldn't really find a cake that said..." Jimmy started.
"Hi, welcome on the tour with FIR and A7x." Jacky says. I giggle.
"Who the hell cares!" I yell sitting on the couch.
"It's fucking cake!" I finish.
So we dug into the cake.
♠ ♠ ♠
hello! I am SabbyFReakShow! yeah. haha anyway I hope you like it. I think Jayde is a much better writer. Sorry it's so long. I kinda like long stories and I always have something to say. lol! anyway comment if you love me and Jayde!
7/2/12
Hi, I'm editing this story to be more updated to what the band members of FIR are, but I have decided to keep Jimmy in it because I love him and he's my favorite character.