Status: Active

Seize The Day

Secrets are just like lies.

After the concert I was practically dead on my feet. But Kenzi wanted us to go out for dinner. So we went to....TGI Fridays. When we walked in we were swarmed with fans. So I stood back while Kenzi didn't move away from the boys. I sit on the bench waiting for them to finish signing autographs and taking pictures. I'm pretty sure I had two different people inside me sometimes. I was really crazy and fun one minute; the next I was so shy I couldn't even talk.

After a while we finally got to eat. I was sandwiched between Brian and Nasty. We were looking at the menu's. I knew what I was going to get. The waitress came over and smiles.

"Ladies?" I shook my head.

"You guys can go first." The boys ordered things from hamburgers, ribs, steaks. I felt like I was going to puke at the sound of it. Kenzi ordered next getting a order of ribs and coleslaw. I went to order but Kenzi said,

"Raven you should get the chicken and fries." I was going to object but she looked at me with a look that said 'you better get it'. I nodded to the waitress. "Anything to drink?" She asks me noticing my water gone. "Can you just bring us two cokes?" Kenzi asks and the waitress nods leaving.

Our food came fast and soon the table was full of food. Everyone was stuffing their faces and I felt sick.

"You should eat, Rave." Kenzi said and I take a bite of my chicken. Even after I finished one I felt sick so I just picked at my food. The smell of food made me sick and I nudge Brian. He looks at me.

"Can you let me out?" I ask him and he nods. He slips out and I walk to the bathroom. I kneel in the stall gaging trying not to puke. But the smells of food kept hitting me hard and soon I couldn't keep it in. I puked into the toilet at least four times. I flush the toilet and lean back.

I hear a knock on my stall. "Honey?" Kenzi asks.

I stand up unlocking it. She had worry written all over her face.

"You okay?" I shake my head.

"I think I got a bug." She sighs and hugs me.

"Why don't you clean up and go out to the bus." I nod and wipe my eyes. We walk out and she slides into her spot between Zacky and Ronnie.

"Can you hand me my bag?" I ask Brian. He nods and hands me my messanger bag. I grab my wallet throwing a twenty down and head to the bus. I lay in my bunk pulling my comfortar over me. I pull my curtain close and listen to my iPod.

I was listening to Jeffree Star when the curtain opens. I jump and grab my chest.

"Jesus christ, Brian." I say pulling my head phones out. He laughs and kneels next to my bottom bunk.

"You feeling okay?" He asks worry in his eyes. I nod.

"I think I just got the 24 hour flu." I say and he frowns.

"Maybe you should get some sleep." He says.

"I'm not tired." He laughs.

"Scoot over." He says and I press my self to the wall of the bunk. He crawls in next to me. At first it was uncomfortable but then he wraps his arm around my shoulders and I lay my head on his warm rock hard chest.

He hums something and rubs my back.

"Brian, you better stop or I'm gonna fall asleep." I yawn curling up. I wrap my arm around his middle and lace my legs with his. He laughs and my eyes close slowly. I swear I felt his lips press against my forehead before he slipped out.

I was gonna have to be more careful because I felt as if Kenzi was getting suspicious about me.

And I was gonna have to be even more careful with Brian. I felt my heart beat just a little faster when I was with him but just now with him laying next to me my heart beat went really fast. As if I was running down town. He couldn't know what I was doing in the bathroom at night. He wouldn't understand.
♠ ♠ ♠
7/2/12 Updated this one again. I really did not like the way I wrote it before so here's something hopefully a little better.