Status: Active

Seize The Day

S'more Smores Please

“Alright, you two get your fine asses out to the store and pick the shit up and we’ll set everything else up.” Jimmy smacked Raven and I’s butts to prove his point before shoving us out of the tour bus. Val walked out of the bus after getting a kiss from Matt. I had to keep my mouth glued shut, because they were getting tired of hearing me go ‘Awwwww’ every time I saw them kiss or doing cute couple things. They’ve been my favorite couple since I first saw the ‘Seize The Day’ music video.
I slide into the backseat and Raven and Val got into the front. With one final wave to the boys we set off on our great journey to Wal-Mart.
My cell buzzed in my lap and I opened it up, reading the txt message.
Don’t forget the marshmallows!
“Ronnie said not to forget the marshmallows.” I chuckled, sending him a quick reply.
“Duhhhh. How could we go camping without marshmallows?!” Raven laughed.
“Fuck yeah!” Val agreed. “I want a smore really bad.”
I nodded in agreement and began singing along with The Used as they pumped through the speakers of the car.
We were going camping!
Like, full out real camping trip.
In the woods!
Inside of tents!
WITH A CAMPFIRE!!!

There was a campsite near here and we decided to go. We rented out a cabin so we would have to go to the bathroom in the woods (Ewww) and for the people who didn’t want to sleep in tents.
The boys had bought these huge ass tents that fit five people in them. They were going to go to the campsite and start pitching their tents (the ones in the woods, not their pants ;p) and gathering fire wood while we went shopping for food and necessities.

When we got out at Wal-Mart we ran into the stores with three separate carts and began stock piling them with about 20 bags of marshmallows, a shit load of beer, graham crackers, chocolate, soda, hot dogs and other food items that we would possibly need for the next few days. As a final thought I threw few of those really big flashlights into the cart with enough batteries to last us well over our stay. When we finally went to pay we got the oddest looks from the cashiers up there and it was hilarious! We loaded up the car and made our way to the campsite. I was practically bouncing out of my seat in anticipation.

It was getting dark so Matt and Brian built a fire. Raven and I carried out the stuff for smores and we started to get them ready to make.
“Why don’t you guys play some music?” Raven suggested, shoving a marshmallow on a roasting stick.
“Good idea!” Zacky smiled and went to retrieve some acoustic guitars. When he got back he handed them out to Jacky, Brian, himself, and Derek.
I went to sit down on a blanket near the fire when I got pulled down into Ronnie lap. I gave him a questioning look but he just smiled in return and put his hands on my waist. “What song should we play?” he asked.
I guess he and Matt were going to sing.
“We are the champions,” I said, remembering the camp scene from one of the Mighty Ducks movies. It made me laugh every time I saw it.
I sent Raven a smile and saw that Brian had made her sit on his knee while he held the guitar in his lap.
I heard the opening chords to the Queen song and then the angelic harmony of Matt and Ronnie began. Soon enough everyone was singing along and laughing.
They continued to play songs for a few hours, only stopping once in awhile to eat a smore or get a drink. At one point they began playing Poker Face by Lady Ga Ga. I swear you have not seen funny till you see and hear very muscular hot men singing that song. I decided to tease Ronnie at one point in the song and shoved a smore into his mouth, telling him he would end up shattering glass if his voice went any higher. In retaliation he used his chocolate/marshmallow coated tongue to lick my neck. Which you know, probably would have been awesome in any other situation, but I had chewed up shit all over my neck and had to go into the cabin to wash it off.

When it was time to go to bed Ronnie shoved me into the tent he was going to be sleeping in and I noticed my stuff laid out neatly beside a black comforter I had come to know as his.
He soooo planned this….
I slid into my make shift bed and curled up into the warm blankets. “Good night, Ronnie.”
”Good night, Kenzi.” I felt something warm and slightly moist touch the skin of my cheek and I gasped.

Did Ronnie just kiss me?
♠ ♠ ♠
I want a freaking smore now....