Status: Completed.

Hello Beautiful

I Would Never Forget.

Image

Allie's POV:

"Nick," I said breathlessly, holding onto the banister of my balcony. "What are you doing here?"

I stared over him as his brown eyes were brighter than I've seen in a while and his smile was wide on his face. His v-neck hung loosely on his body and his skinny jeans hugged in all the right places. The scuffs on his cowboy boots matched perfectly with the shadow of the night sky.

"I needed to see you on your birthday," he said, walking towards my balcony, yellow roses planted in his hands. He remembered that those were my favorite flowers.

I smiled as I walked into my bedroom quickly, grabbing the rope ladder him and I had made together last summer so that he could climb up whenever he wanted to. My hands shook as I slowly let it fall to the ground and tied the part that was on the top around the banister, the smile not even leaving my face. He placed the flowers in his back pocket as he began climbing up the ladder cautiously and then hopped onto the balcony. He pulled the flowers out of his back pocket, a huge smile still planted on his face.

"For you my lady," he said and I accepted them.

"Thank you kind sir," I said.

I walked inside my room and grabbed a vase from my end-table that had fake flowers in it. I took them out, placing them gently on the end-table as I walked into my bathroom, filling the vase with water. The stems were cut just right to where the flowers still stuck out the top perfectly with a little bit of the stem. I turned around as Nick stood in front of me, huge smiles planted on our faces.

"I can't believe you came," I laughed, running a hand through my hair.

"It's your birthday Allie," he stated. "Of course I was going to come see you."

His hands slowly rested on my hips as my arms found their way up to his neck and wrapped around it. We both leaned in and our lips pressed together. It felt so good to have his lips on mine again as I ran my fingers through his curls, taking my time to twirl one around my finger. Our lips moved together slowly and I could feel the emotion in it. We pulled away slowly and rested our foreheads against each others, closing our eyes as his palms ran over my hipbones.

"I've missed you so much, Nicholas," I whispered.

I could hear the smile on his lips as he replied to me. "I've missed you so much too, Allie."

I let a small giggle escape my lips as I nuzzled my head into his neck, holding him as close as possible. I breathed in through my nose, taking in the scent of his cologne, loving every single second of it.

"When do you have to go back?" I asked softly, wishing I didn't have to think about that.

"Tomorrow afternoon," he stated.

I groaned, gripping at the back of his shirt. "Don't leave."

Nick let a small laugh escape from his lips. "I have to," he whispered, leaning down and kissing behind my ear. "But I'm staying the night, okay?"

I nodded, lifting my head and placing my chin on his chest, looking up at him. "God, I've missed you," I laughed, leaning up and pecking his lips.

"It's almost unbearable how much I've missed you," he said, brushing his nose over mine.

"To be honest, I thought you forgot my birthday."

"Allie, you know I'd never, ever, forget."

I nodded. "I know. I know. It's just I got a text from Joe telling me happy birthday and when you didn't even call or text, I figured you had forgotten."

"I would never forget."

I nodded as he placed his hand on the small of my back, turning me around as we walked over to my bed. I laid down in it and closed my eyes as I felt him lay next to me, both of us snuggling into the mattress before wrapping our arms around each other. I rested my head against his chest as he kissed the top of my head.

"Happy birthday Allie. I love you. Goodnight," he whispered.

"Goodnight, Nick. I love you too," I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter.
I hope you guys liked it.
Keep your fingers crossed for me in the contest.