Sweet, Sweet, Devil Child

babe? no one calls ME babe.

“Thanks a heap Billie,” She said looking at her new home through the windscreen, then finally she looked at me, I looked into her eyes it was like looking in a mirror except this mirror knew everything before you said a word
“Oldest trick in the book,” She muttered, with a giggle
“What?” I asked truly confused
“The oldest trick in the book,” She said louder she rolled her eyes “The arm on the car seat,” She said leaning in closer to me my face was just millimetres from her own I could count every fucking one of her eye lashes. I don’t know what came over me, but I leaned forward and kissed her suddenly she pushed away from me. “Oh my god! You realise that my parents are inside and b) you’ve known me for what half an hour! I am not a slut!” She yelled and got out the car slamming the door behind her in rage. She walked up the stairs and grabbed her key unlocked the door and walked in.
Serena’s POV:
Billie Joe just kissed me! And he had only known me for like 45 minutes I was so angry. OF course this wasn’t the first time this had happened but then we had a spark and of course you know he was actually a back stabbing prick of a cop.
“Mum, Dad I’m here!” Her mum came rushing into the hall
“Isn’t it lovely dear,” She said motioning to the house
“Yes, it is,” I rolled my eyes,
“You’ve got a lovely room,” She said and I walked up there with out another word. My room was nice it was all white with a blood red feature wall and a balcony that overlooked the town.
“I hate him, I hate him, I HATE HIM!”I muttered to myself when outside on my balcony, mum and dad think I’m reading my bible they are such fools I was flicking through various car magazines when my cell started ringing lunging over my bed I picked it up.
“Hey,” I heard Jimmy’s voice and smiled inwardly
“Hi Jimmy. How’s things?” I said slumping back onto my pillow
“Yeah alright, how you settlin’ in? Been raped yet?” He teased,
“If I was there Jimmy I swear I’d slap you from here to Timbuktu. And I am settling in fine it’s so quite I want my Miami back. But why did you ring? You find a race?” I inquired standing up and glancing out my bedroom door and shutting it softly.
“Sure did, can you sneak out tonight?” He asked
“Sure can. I’ll ring you back, someone’s coming.” I said and hung up.
“Sweetie?” MY mum said opening the door “Who were you talking to?”
“Just a friend was wondering if I could stay at there place tonight. Can I?” I asked looking at her as though I was so innocent
“Of course you can. But stay here for dinner, it’s ready.”
“Okay mum, I’ll ring them back.” As she left my room I picked up my phone, and dialled Jimmy’s number. As he picked up the phone, I spoke “When and where?”
“Go into the city 01 ‘o’clock.” He said
“Are they ready for me?” I teased
“No one ever is babe.” He said. Babe? Jimmy never called me babe; in fact no one called me babe, not if they valued the current proportions of their face. I hung up and walked down for dinner.
****
MIKES POV:
Someone was hammering on the front door, I groaned and got up off he couch opening the door I saw Serena standing there, she had changed once again now she was dressed in black mini shorts, black knee high boots, a black tank top that cut off halfway diwn her stomach revealing a defined six pack, a leather jacket with the same devil on it that was on her car and driving gloves that cut off halfway up her fingers. I looked her up and down with a smile on my face.
“Hey Serena, what’s up?” I asked stepping outside.
“I need my car,” She said stepping closer to me,
“What at this hour?” It was 12:45 why would she need her car…unless she was racing
“YES at this hour. Can you just open the fucking garage?” She said stepping closer, my face was just inches from hers.
“Why? So you can go dragging?” I said looking her in the eye, she just glared back at me
“You wanna come?” She smirked, god she looked hot I couldn’t say no, could I? If I said no she’d think I was scared or some crazed do-gooder or something.
“Why not,” I said walking with her to the garage. She opened up the car and lifted up the same seat that Trè had sat on and pulled out another set of number plates that read: DEVIL. Screwing them on she opened her car door and got in motioning for me to do the same.
“Let’s drive.” She said and thrust the car into reverse.