One Hundred Little Things

Tearing Me Apart

Pete's POV
_____________

I awoke to a thin frame curled up against me for warmth. I tried as carefully as I could to get up without waking her, but before I could make the slightest move she stirred, gazing up at me with blue-gray eyes. I let out a deep breath.

"Good morning beautiful," I sighed, moving across the mattress to wrap her in my arms.

"You didn't have to stay. I would've been fine," she excused, wriggling free of my grip.

"But I wanted to," I added. I pulled her into an inescapable bear hug and pressed my lips to her cheek. She still tried to get away, but I wasn't giving up, I never wanted to let go. As she squirmed in my arms, my fingers brushed her rib cage and she giggled ever so slightly. I raised an eyebrow and smirked evilly. I had found her weakness.

"O God no, please stop!" she shouted through bursts of hysterical laughter. It was too late, I had her pinned against the bed under the weight of my body, tickling her like there was no tomorrow.

Just then, the door creaked open once again and a very confused looking Joe stepped in to the room, leaving the two of us in a very awkward position, literally!

"Uhh, Andy you may want to come see this," he called nervously over his shoulder.

"You first," Andy laughed, opening the door. I peered through the doorway to spy Patrick and Kelsey, cuddled in to a ball in the middle of the hallway, slowly beginning to awaken. Our eyes met through the threshold and Kelsey raced to grab her camera, snapping the shot of me on Katie, once again. Everyone but Katie laughed and Joe and Andy headed out.

"We'll meet you lovebirds at breakfast," Joe laughed.

"We're ready," Kelsey called, pulling Patrick behind her as they followed the two to breakfast.

"That leaves you and me," I whispered. She pushed away again.

"We really can't do this. And God knows I want to, we just can't," she spoke. I looked up at her with a confused and hurt expression. She bit her bottom lip and frowned, drumming her finger tips lightly on her kneecaps.

"I'm sorry," she breathed. She moved in slowly, stealing a single, wonderful kiss.

"You sure aren't making things any easier are you?" I sighed, my eyes closed. She shook her head.

"I'm.. I'm sorry really, but, I just can't do that to you, I won't. Now get out, I have to get ready," she informed. I shrugged and watched her walk away.

"Quit checking out my ass! Jesus get a hobby," she pouted.

I giggled and went back to my room. What she was doing to was slowly tearing me apart.
----

a note from kelsey camisado!- katie kat is amazing and i order all of the lurkers to comment cause katie was gonna quit this story, but she didn't for meeeee! ha.
p.s incase you were wondering i am kelsey in this stowwweee. I feel special!