Status: I'll update if I can find where my muse went. R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan. 02/10/81 - 12/28/09 I can't believe that he's gone

Press Your Lips To The Sculptures And Surely You'll Stay

To Hurt You Is To Be Despised

Image

" Are we there yet Lyla?" Mo asked, she had taken the ear buds out long ago.

" Almost Toots." I said and smiled at the sleeping twins in my arms, then at the sleeping boy on Mo's shoulder.

" Aren't they cute?" she asked, looking at our little sisters.

" Yeah, they're really adorable."

" Okay Ma'am, we're here." the cab driver said.

" Thank you sir." I said. " How much do I owe you?"

" $35.98, but I'll tell yas what. I'm makin' it $17.50 cause' its looks like ya just got outta bad situation." he said with an accent I just now noticed.

" Yeah, today's my 26 birthday and it's been hell." I said. Mo woke up Jaden and I handed them the babies so I could pay the cabbie. " Thank you so much." I said and took the babies back before we left the cab.

" Ey, no problem. No one should ever hit a lady or kids, 'pecialy one as pretty as you and as cute as them." he said, then drove off.

" Ready to go meet the guys?" I asked Mo and a sleepy eyed Jaden.

" Yeah! They sound like fun! Especially Jimmy!" Mo cheered.

" And the Berry brothers, they're our cousins by blood. But by law, they're our big brothers." I said and their eyes went wide.

" Yay! More big siblings!" they cheered.

" Goo!" Rose cheered and Whitney smiled.

" Awe...!" I cooed at them.

" Nior!" I heard someone yell and I turned to see Jimmy running towards me.

" Careful Jimbo, I've got two of my baby sisters in my arms." I said chuckling and Jimmy slowed his pace.

" What?" he asked.

Then I started to explain everything to him and I could see the fury in his eyes as he tried to keep his anger in check.

" Hey Lyla?" Mo asked.

" Yeah kiddo?"

" If you're dating Jimmy, does that make him our big brother too?" she asked with big hopeful eyes, looking at Jimmy.

" I guess that does." I said with a chuckle. Mo and Jaden cheered and went to hug Jimmy's legs.

" Hey, what's going on and why does Jimmy have munchkins hugging- NIOR!" Jason yelled and ran towards me, but stopped when he saw the babies in my arms.

" Hey Jay, meet Rose and Whitney. Two of my baby sisters, twins at that. I guess it runs in the family. The kids hugging Jimmy's legs are Jaden, my baby brother and Mo, my baby sister. I rescued them from my mom and her current "husband."" I said. " Hey Rose, Whitney, look. That's one of our big brothers, his name is Jason and he loves little kids." Rose looked at Jason intently whilst Whitney looked at Mb who was running towards his brother and me. Rose then reached out her arms towards Jason signaling that she wanted him to hold her, while Whitney did the same with Mb.
" Looks like they like their new brothers." I said.

" How so?" Mb asked like the idiot he is.

" Because dumb dumb, Whitney wants you to hold her and Rose wants Jason to hold her. Now takes the babies before you guys make them cry because you wouldn't hold them." I said and they took them.

" The twin genes really do run in the family." Mb muttered as he held Whitney, rocking her gently. " Holding her, it's like holding you as a baby all over again. Except now we're older."

" Yeah, I agree. Hey look, Rose has a beauty mark by her lips on the left side of her face. She's so cute!" Jason cooed. This was just too cute, I never really seen them act this way with babies. Well, they haven't really been around any babies. They're handling it well.

" Those two and our other sibling over there are coming on tour with us, we'll need to go shopping to get clothes, diapers, formula, and other things. Jaden and Mo will need a tutor too. And we can't have anymore drunken nights, so the guys will have to behave." I said. " That goes for you guys too, they don't need to see their older brothers so drunk that they can't remember their names."

" Alright, anything else-" Mb started.

" You'd like to say?" Jason finished asking.

" Not now and you guys haven't finished each other's sentences for years!" I said smiling.

" Well the other-" Jay started this time.

" Twins seem-" Mb said.

" To like it." Jason finished.

" That's going to get annoying quick." I said shaking my head.

" It might." Mo said, still attached to Jimmy's leg. At this point, I don't even think a surgeon can get her and Jaden away from his legs.

" And Jimmy? Be careful with Mo's back, she's got a bruise there from our parents." I said.

His eyes visibly widened and he shook his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's a bit short, but oh well.
Image

And check out heartagrams' stuff