Status: Active

Breathe Easy the Doctors Are About to Arrive

chapter 25

Image

“We’re just going to sleep,” I heard Max say from somewhere around me. I let my eyes flicker open and the first thing I saw was the back of Bryan’s front door.

“Why are you carrying me like I’m a child?" I asked, hopping down with ease off of his shoulder and laughing a little bit. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. I decided to just walk up the stairs lazily and rush to lay down in the bed. I practically fell onto the bed before I unbuttoned my pants, sliding them down with ease and feeling relieved as soon as I did so. I covered myself up with the blankets, covering my face and all. I didn’t even hear that Max had walked in until I heard the bed creak beside me.

“Are you sure you still want to be with me…” Max trailed off in monotone like he always did when he was upset. I took a deep breath and kept my eyes closed.

“If I didn’t want to be with you, I would have left this house by now,” I told him, yawning and shifting around.

“I’m sorry,” Max said, taking his pants off too and finally laying down beside me.

“Don’t be…” I trailed off, as I felt myself falling asleep by the second. “I’d do anything for you,” I mumbled. It took me a few seconds to realize that I was already dreaming when I said those words. I pulled the blankets off of my face finally, my eyes open and fully alert.

“I’d do anything for you too,” he said, staring at me intently and squinting his eyes right into mine.

“Cheesy weesy soap opera stuff,” I grumbled, half asleep and non-coherent. I yawned for what felt like the 100th time and curled up into his chest. He just laughed at me and rested his chin on top of my head, wrapping his arms around my body. He was warm, and I enjoyed it as much as I could for as long as I could.

I only slept for about 2 hours, and I woke up wanting to cry. Max was sound asleep next to me, but I wanted to talk to him. I looked up at him, and his breath hit my face. I stared at him for about 20 minutes, watching him sleep peacefully. I knew this was the last good sleep him and I both were going to have for the next month. The more I thought about him leaving, the more I wanted to cry. My tears gave in soon, and I had to hold my breath so I wouldn’t make much noise. I pressed my forehead against his chest and tried to get myself to stop crying. Max wasn’t breathing evenly like he had been, and I held my breath and listened. He pulled me closer to him after I stiffened up to listen and rested his cheek against mine. I could feel his lips and his breath on my ear and I closed my eyes even tighter.

“I don’t like it when you cry,” he said, his voice cracking with sleep.

“Sorry,” was all I could say to him. He grabbed my face and cupped it with both of his hands on my cheeks. He kissed me once, and then kissed me twice, and then kissed my nose. I wiggled my nose after he kissed it and he laughed at me, making me laugh too. I wiped my face off with my forearm and stared at him for a minute. An idea popped into my head suddenly, and I laughed at myself, giving him an evil grin that left him wondering.

“What?” he demanded, looking at me like I was completely crazy.

“You know what we should....do?” I asked him, poking him in the chest and giggling like a school girl.

“Judging by those evil giggles and that evil look on your face, I take it you’re thinking about doing very bad things to me....very bad, good things,” Max said, smirking at me. I laughed through my nose and snorted accidentally, and his eyes sparkled. “That should be a total turn off to me, but somehow that makes me want to…..do this,” Max trailed off, scanning his eyes all over me. I pressed my lips together in a straight line and stiffened up, waiting for him to pounce. He crawled on top of me slowly, and I laughed at him.

“Wow, how fierce,” I told him, giggling like no other. He closed his eyes and went in for the catch, gluing his lips to mine and making my heart almost explode. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands found their way to my hips. I made a purring noise and he laughed through the kiss. I smiled and let my tongue find it’s way through his lips and into his mouth. I fell limp and we must have kissed for over 10 minutes. It didn’t start getting hot and heavy until after we both got bored with just kissing. He took my shirt off and I was exploding with lust by the time this happened. He looked down at me, his face just a few inches from mine. He smiled his sweet smile and kissed my nose again, which he liked doing, or I took it as that anyway. I smiled back at him too, and finally lifted his shirt above his head. I grabbed the covers beside me, and he had to move his hand because he was holding himself up over me. I grabbed the softness and whipped them over our bodies.

“I’m cold,” I explained to him. He nodded, but wasted no time. He shed the remainder of both of our clothing off and I smirked at him. “This was my idea…and look how far you’ve gone,” I teased him, grinning up at him.

“…So,” he said, and I could hear the excitement in his voice. I smiled up at him as he shifted around, and the familiar events were finally happening, just as I predicted. The bed was fairly noisy and so were we, but we didn’t care. We didn’t care if anyone heard, because we knew this was going to be our last time for a whole month. We wanted to make it worth everything. Although I knew Jessi and Bryan were swearing at us out loud to each other and threatening to puke everywhere. After a few minutes of just low sounds, it got fun to get louder and louder…and well, louder. I screamed once, and it was followed by my fits of giggles and Jessi’s screams and death threats from down stairs.

“I love how they’re not coming up here and killing us,” I breathed, arching my back and grabbing hold of Max’s middle torso so I wouldn’t fall off the bed. He laughed, out of breath, and agreed, nodding his head vigorously. A couple of minutes later I heard the front door open and I heard Bryan’s car start up and so did Max. We laughed and just continued to get louder and louder. This time was way more wild in ways that the last time was not. I did something for him that I didn’t think I would ever do, and I didn’t think this night was going to end. I didn’t want it to, not that I didn’t want the sex to end, but I didn’t want him to leave. Not one bit. So I did anything that I could to make it last.

“Holy motherfucking shit,” Max said after everything was over. I couldn’t stop giggling like a school girl, and every time I would even think about myself giggling, I’d giggle more. I leaned over the side of the bed, my sweaty back sticking to the sheets, and I spit on the floor, not caring that I would step in it later or that Jessi would see. I stared up at the ceiling and smiled. I looked over to Max and he looked like he was in a daze, not blinking once and his face was stuck in the stupidest grin ever. I laughed at him and coughed right after. I made a disgusted face at the taste I had in my mouth.

“No offense….but I’ll be back,” I said, getting up, wrapping the blanket around me, and going to the bathroom. I took a cup out of the dispenser and filled it with water, too lazy to bend all the way down and get the mouth wash. I rinsed my mouth out, spitting in the toilet, and then filled it up again, this time taking a big drink. I looked in the mirror and I smiled at myself. My hair was in my face and it honestly looked like I just had a wild night. There were no scratches or teeth marks on my body though, to say the least. I smirked at myself and then left the bathroom, going back to Max. He still laid there, with his grin, but this time he had his eyes closed. “Seriously, that stupid grin is gonna get stuck on your face,” I told him, laughing and hopping into the bed again next to him. He sighed, but said nothing. “Well. Mr. Maxwell Scott Green….that was interesting, I must say….you have skills,” I teased him, laughing and kissing him on the cheek.

“As do you,” he replied back, not hesitating to tell me this at all. I giggled for the thousandth time and he finally turned to face me, imitating my giggles.

“Wow no,” I said, giggling some more. I stopped giggling and laughing enough to tell him I loved him. Frankly, what we did made me feel so much better, because I knew it had made us so much closer. I wasn’t as upset as I was before hand, which let sleep cloud my mind entirely. “Can we go to sleep now?” I asked, looking him in the eyes and scooting closer to him.

“If you want to,” he said, resting his arm on the side of my body. I threw the covers over him and I entangled my body into his. We didn’t bother putting our clothes back on, just because we were simply both too lazy.

“I’m going to miss you so much….” I mumbled into his chest.

“I know, I know….just don’t think about it…I’m not thinking about it…and I think it’ll be fine,” he rambled, kissing my head and sighing.

“I know it’ll be fine, but I’m going to go crazy,” I whined.

“It’s only 30 days,” he said softly, yawning in my ear. I smiled for no reason, and I kissed him one last time, before I just fell asleep. Only it wasn’t really sleep. It was more like I was paralyzed, but still dreaming.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT!!! You peoples that read should comment!!! It only takes a couple seconds and It would make me happy if you did! :D lol....pwease? Comments show how much you love this and wanna read more of it soon :3