Status: Active

Breathe Easy the Doctors Are About to Arrive

chapter 26

Image

I, again, didn’t sleep very well. I didn’t expect myself to, knowing that tomorrow we would be away from each other for a month. I woke up long before he did, and I noticed that he was sweating more than usual. I figured he was just anxious. I took my hand and ran the back of my fingers down his cheek, and it left them damp. I touched my finger tips to his face, and moved his hair away. I scooted closer to him, and I laid my chin in the indent of his shoulder, leaning my face right against his. I didn’t care that he was sweaty, of course not. I closed my eyes and nuzzled my face against him, holding onto him like he was a teddy bear that I didn’t want to lose.

“I love you….don’t be so scared…” I whispered in his ear so quietly, so that he wouldn’t wake up. He shifted around, and I thought I had already failed at not waking him up, but all he did was grab me and hug me tight to his chest. I could tell he was still asleep, so I just went along with it. I smiled up at him and buried my face into his skin. He still smelled good, still smelled like Max, even through all of the sweat. I’m sure I didn’t smell too great, though.
I kissed his chest and he jumped back from me about 50 feet. I slapped my hand over my mouth to keep myself from laughing or making any noise just in case some how he was still asleep.

“What the fuck,” he mumbled, yawning and looking down at me. He stared at me for a second, and smiled at me weakly. I gave him the same smile and pushed the upper half of my body onto him. I pressed my lips against his ever so lightly and just let whatever happened, happen. We were both still naked, and sweaty. I let him roam his hands up and over my hips, and let him trace the shape of my body while I just laid my cheek against his skin. It felt nice to be so intimately close to someone, and have it actually mean something.

“I’ll always be here…I’m not going anywhere,” I told him, expecting him to ask me what I meant. His hands stopped for a second, but then kept going.

“I know,” he mumbled, kissing me on top of my head.

“I don’t want you to think I’m going to go have fun with other guys while you’re gone…in fact I probably won’t be getting out much at all once you’re…not here…” I told him, spacing out after I finished my sentence.

“I’ll be so frustrated if you do that to yourself because of me,” he said, squeezing me against him.

“Do what to myself?” I asked him, focusing on his face.

“Make your life hell, just because mine is,” he said numbly.

“Your life won’t be hell….and neither will mine…it’ll just be a taste of it,” I confessed, staring at his chin, that surprisingly had no trace of facial hair on it at all. He chuckled at my remark and started shifting around, which was a signal to me to let him up, so I did.
He sat up and sat on the edge of the bed, stretching his tattooed arms and ruffling the back of his hair. I brought the softness of the blanket to my face and I laid against it. I watched him as he put his face in his hands and rubbed it over and over again, like he was stressed out. I sighed and crawled over to him. I stood on my knees behind him, not caring that my body was bare, and I let myself lean on him. I sat my hands on top of his shoulders and I felt him tense up underneath my finger tips. I massaged his skin slowly and he fell limp. I bit my lip and stared at my hands as they worked at his tight muscles. My fingers lingered over his shoulders to his collar bones, and he leaned his head back against my chest, opening his mouth and laughing a little bit. I giggled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck, laying my head down on his. He stood up, taking me with him, and I gripped my arms around his shoulders, wrapping my legs around his backside as well.

“I stand up and you still don’t get off of me,” he said, laughing and gripping underneath my thighs with his hands so I wouldn’t slide down his body.

“I can leave if you want me to,” I retorted, loosening my arms.

“I’m cool,” he said, laughing his infamous laugh. He walked into the bathroom, and I finally unlatched myself, sitting on the toilet and staring at him in front of me. “Wow. I totally forgot that this shower didn’t work….” he said, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment.
I snickered at him.

“Let’s go use the other shower,” I said, grinning up at him through my eyelashes.

“Let’s?” he enunciated, raising an eyebrow at me and smirking. I smiled and took his hand, running into our room, and grabbing the blanket off our bed. I stopped abruptly and he fell into me, almost making me fall back. I swung the blanket around both of our bodies, and I jumped on his back again. “Oh, cause this’ll be great for Jessi and Bryan to see,” he said, laughing the whole time he went out the door. He practically ran down the stairs, and I laughed like a little kid the entire time. As we approached the bottom step, he stopped, looking in every direction. He placed his hands on my arms around his neck and leaned forward to look around the corner.

“They’re probably sleeping,” I told him, lowering my voice so I wouldn’t wake them up if they were. Max nodded and proceeded to the bathroom down the hall. He shut the door behind us and I dropped the blanket out of my hands after I sat down on the toilet much like I had a few minutes ago.

“I didn’t know it was possible to stay naked for this long,” Max said, checking himself out in the mirror. I laughed at him.

“I didn’t know I was ever going to stay naked with someone for this long and actually enjoy it,” I said, losing the humor in my voice and smiling up at him. He smiled back, and turned around swiftly, turning the water on. I jumped in first, and walked underneath the falling water. Max held onto my waist so he wouldn’t knock both of us over when he climbed in after me, and the water was cold. I screeched and Max turned the water up so it was warmer.

“Shhh,” he laughed in my ear, pressing his fingertips against my stomach. I smiled and reached up to fix the shower head so it was pivoting over top of both of us. The water ran down like rain, and I felt his skin getting slippery against mine. I looked down at my stomach where his hands rested, and the water looked like rain drops on a car window. I leaned my head back against him, enjoying the feeling that was going through my body, whatever it was. He explored his lips down my neck and his fingertips made their way to my hips. I ran my hands through my hair, letting the water thoroughly soak it. He backed me up against the wall, and I couldn’t stop smiling. I stared up at his eyes and he stared back down at me curiously. He leaned in, and I did the same thing. His lips joined mine, and my world went numb. The sound of the water hitting the fiber glass walls disappeared, and all the thoughts in my head turned to ecstasy. He brought his hand up to my face and I grabbed It with my own. He pressed both of our hands against the wall, intertwining his fingers with mine. His other hand lingered around my thighs, and he broke away, pressing his forehead against mine and staring into my eyes. He ran his fingertips over the top of my thighs and got closer and closer in between them. I let my mouth fall open a little bit, and I searched his eyes for an answer to what he was thinking. He slid his hand in between both of my thighs, and my breath hitched in my throat. I chewed on my lip and let my eyes pop wide open like big brown puddles of mud.

“Is this okay?” he asked me, stopping for a second to let me answer.

“Yeah,” I replied breathlessly, and he smiled at me, moving his hand around gently. I closed my eyes and tried to relax, and then it was happening before I knew it. I pressed my mouth against his shoulder blade so I wouldn’t make any noise what so ever, but I ended up having to tilt my head back so I wouldn’t lean all my weight on him.

“I love you,” he told me in my ear, and I cried out as I grasped onto his shoulders for support.

“I won’t let you fall,” he told me softly, continuing what he was doing. I could feel myself building up and I pressed my lips against his so I wouldn’t make any sudden sounds.
Finally, my legs went limp, and I started to breath heavy, but he kissed me so no sound would come out. My whole body tensed up, and I fell into him, sighing and trying to catch my breath. “That was for last night,” he said, giving me his charming smile. I couldn’t talk, or say anything really, I just wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. We ended up kissing until there was no hot water left, and we finally got out.

I grabbed the only towel that was on the rack, and dried my face off, giving up on completing my thought. He engulfed me with his arms and squeezed me really tight, taking the towel from me and laughing. I ducked underneath the towel and wrapped it around both of us.

“We don’t have any clothes to put on….” I told him, smiling and giggling as I did so.

“That’s…true…” he said, trailing off and stepping away from me, grabbing the door knob and pressing his ear against the door. “I think Bryan’s watching TV,” he said, looking at me and thinking of what to do. “Fuck it,” he said, opening the door and waltzing out into the hallway, not caring if anyone saw him. I chuckled and wrapped the towel around my body, following him closely behind.

“Hope you guys had fun in there. Jessi’s upstairs packing your stuff bro,” Bryan said plainly, his eyes glued to the TV, and taking a sip of his water.

“Okay..” Max answered. Bryan sighed and set his water down next to him. My eyes wandered from the back of Bryan’s head, to Max. I was getting a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach from thinking about him leaving again. Max reached out to hold my hand, and we both walked up the stairs to our room. Jessi had the radio on and the windows open, and she was sifting through clothes in the dresser when we walked in. Max simply opened the door and walked in. I followed behind him awkwardly and sat down on the bed in my towel. I glanced over at Jessi, her long hair was up in a messy bun and she was wearing sporty shorts with some sort of t-shirt. She didn’t even look at Max, because she knew he had no clothes on. Max grabbed a shirt, boxers, and pants from the piles that Jessi was sorting, and he threw the shirt over his head, sliding his boxers on as well. No one seemed to say much to each other, because all three of us knew the atmosphere didn’t exactly feel too happy right this second. Max helped Jessi sort his clothes while I went into Bryan’s room to borrow some of Jessi’s clothes to put on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please? That's all I ask for! Randi's watching....and I bet she'd love to see tons of comments ^_^ for all you who read, which I see are like 89 or something....Please comment! That's 89 comments if you'd please take a couple seconds :D