Status: Slowly active. Very, slow.

1,000 Oceans

Chapter Three

Bill’s POV

I couldn’t believe how straight Deilia’s face was. She talked about her father’s death as if he was already dead to her, before he died. I changed the subject. “Do you want to go shopping? I want to go shopping. Do you?” I said.
“Okay, sounds like fun.” She smiled. “I’ll go get Tom.” She sprang up off the bed and exited the room. I laid there for a minute. She hadn’t even been in our house for no more than three hours, and already, my heart flipped over every time she spoke to me. Deilia came into the room and grabbed my hand, pulling me off the bed.
“Come on!” she said, dragging me out of the room behind her. I tripped on my shoes and fell, taking Deilia down with me. Tom saw this and laughed.
“Guter Gott, Bill! The girl’s only been here for a few hours!” he said over fits of laughter.
“Shut up, Tom.” I growled, picking myself up off of Deilia. I lifted her to her feet. She laughed and hit my arm. My heart flipped over again. She called me a “spaz”, and I had no idea what that meant.
“What’d you just call me?” I asked.
“A spaz. It’s an American word used for ‘klutz’ or ‘clumsy’.” She said.
“Spaz,” I repeated, making a mental note to write it down.
Mom called for us, she was waiting for us in the car. We piled into her Audi and she drove us to the mall.
“We’re meeting Georg and Gustav inside. Georg said that he was going to give us a ride home.” Tom told mom.
“Okay, that’s fine. Just be home at a decent hour.” Mom said as we got out of the car.
“Bye Mom!” Tom called.
“Bye, Mrs. Trümper!” Deilia called.
“Ich liebe dich!” I cried. We turned and started heading for the door. Deilia walked between Tom and me and threw her arms around our shoulders. My heart flipped again.
“You guys are going to translate for me, right?” She asked.
No, of course not.” Tom laughed.
“I will. I’m not going to let you suffer.” I grinned. Deilia took her arm from around Tom and threw it around me. My heart did a back flip.
“At least someone cares about me!” she said. Tom stuck his tongue out at her and she returned the motion.
Deilia’s arms dropped back to her sides when we go inside. I sighed, but not out loud. I cursed myself. I began to argue with myself.
I just met her

Yeah, but she’s hot!

She lives with me now. It’d be weird.

So? She’ll be gone in a year.

She might not like me like that.

What if she does?

What? I’ve only known her for like, three hours!

Pfft…so? She might have a small crush.

Yeah, so small, it doesn’t even exist.

The war inside my head waged on and on as we walked into our first store. Deilia stayed with me as we looked through clothes. Tom left us to go find Georg and Gustav. Deilia saw a dress that she liked and tried it on, making me go with her to the changing room to ask my opinion.

She so thinks you are gay.

God, I hope not.

Deilia walked out and I felt my jaw hit the floor. She looked stunning. The dress was sleeveless and came down to her knees. It was black on top and it faded to white at the bottom. Deilia saw my face and laughed. “Close your mouth, Billie Boy.” She said. My heart fluttered at the nick name she used. Would I have to live with this for a whole year? Or would it go away after a week?
♠ ♠ ♠
You happy, Sydz? It's up! This goes to Sydz Snickers cause she wouldn't leave me alone.
Very filler-ish.
Comment -Subscribe.
BITTE!