Status: On a small break because I have too many stories going.

Time Is Galleons

Dancing lessons

By the time I got downstairs in order to look for the twins and to see if I had to wake them up, I noticed a big flyer on bulletin board. I looked around before going over to it. Fred nor George were to be found. I glanced up at the notice when I realized I didn't have my contacts in and my glasses weren't on. It was really annoying to walk back up the stairs and grab them. When I travelled down the stairs for the final time, or so I told myself, the twins were yawning and rubbing their eyes. Fred's forehead was on George's shoulder as he snored quietly. I couldn't believe he was that tired.

"Why in Merlin's name is he that tired? He only does that when he was up all night because of Louise."

Georg looked over at Fred's head on his shoulder and sighed slightly before his dark green hues found their way back up to my blue ones. "Him and Louise have been fighting lately. Ever since him and Angelina got closer. I mean I can understand. Angelina's been tutoring us and Professor Binns moved us away from each other and makes her sit next to him. I don't see what the big deal is about him having a girl that's a friend. Fred isn't he type to cheat. I know for a fact he wouldn't. I'm his twin, I would know."

"Poor sod. She gets jealous with Fred and other girls. She shouldn't. You nor Fred would even dream of being that kind of guy. Now," I turned to the bulletin board and looked up at the notice with my glasses sitting just right on my face.

I read it out loud, "All Gryffindor students years four and up are required to report to Classroom 7C at 8PM for lessons with Professor McGonagall. Those who do not attend will result in House Points and a weeks detention."

"Wow, McGonagall wants us to really go," yawned Fred.

I walked over to him and hugged him a good morning. His eyes looked strained and his face looked drained of colour and energy. "George told me. How long have you two been fighting?"

"About a week now. And Abbie. . .it doesn't look like it's heading in a good direction."

I stared at him. I didn't know what to say. George looked the same way I did. I got an idea, I would show Fred some of the things that I invited. Fred always got excited when he could see what I came up with. "Hey, you two go back to your beds and I'll bring up breakfast for you two! I gotta treat my boys to breakfast in bed. And I got some crazy inventions I want you two to see."

George smiled at me and glanced back at Fred. "Sounds like a good idea to me. Come on, Fred. I wonder what goods she'll get for us to eat."

"It'll all be a surprise. Though, what do you want for drinks?"

"Pumpkin juice," they both smiled at me before they turned and walked back to their dormitory.

Quickly, I ran out of the portrait hole and found the portrait that led to the kitchens. I sighed as I tickled the green fruit, waiting for it to just open. I didn't want to waste anytime. Geez, climbing into portrait hole after portrait hole was. . .kind of annoying, really. I smiled at the working House Elves as they waved to me. They liked me and the twins. I was always very kind to them, I never mistreated them once.

"Hi Winky! Hi Dobby!" They were the first two House Elves to greet me.

Winky just looked at me and curtsied while Dobby smiled a huge grin. "Hello Miss Abbigail! Do you need anything?"

"Yes, actually. If you don't mind and you're not busy. I wanted to treat the twins to breakfast in bed. Fred's not exactly himself. I need something to cheer the bloke up!"

Dobby smiled and grabbed a tray along with three cups and three plates. "And what can Dobby get you Miss?"

"Uhm. . ." I looked around and surveyed what was left in the kitchen. "Toast, pancakes, waffles, bacon, hash browns and. . .pumpkin juice. All of that would be lovely. You know how much the twins eat! Can I help you?"

"Oh no, Miss. Dobby wants to get this for all of you!"

I couldn't help but to giggle at his kindness as I sat down on a stool. "So, how's your pay going, Dobby?"

Winky seemed to sneer at this, but Dobby paid little attention to her as he piled on the food, making it look bloody delicious. He even added whipped cream and some strawberries for Fred. "Dobby's pay is good! Dobby bought some socks on his last day off."

"Did you really?"

"Yes!" He showed me. Oh boy, this house elf just made me giggle to no end. After he gave me the tray, I thanked him a few times and raced upstairs and towards the Gryffindor Tower.

By the time I got there, George and Fred were just sitting next to each other. George had his hand on Fred's shoulder while they just stared at the ground. It seemed they had been talking.

"Put on a smile, you wankers! I brought breakfast for us! Dobby even added some strawberries and whipped cream like Fred loves." I walked over to the bed and put it on the nightstand before walking over to Fred. I picked his head up and made him look at me. "I'm sure everything will turn out for the better. Just watch. Something good will happen in the next few days. I just know it." I kissed his nose and hugged him tightly. I hated it when him and Louise fought. He got quite sad. Of course, no one else ever saw besides me, George or Lee. No one else ever saw.

ϟ


By lunch time, Louise had broken up with Fred. . .for the second time. She saw Angelina flirting with Fred in the common room before lunch and she said she couldn't take it. Fred was handling it quite well. At least he was on the outside. George and I kept an eye out for any signs. While Louise sat far away from the twins and I with Ginny, I sat with the twins, Lee and Angelina. We were talking while a rather large parcel came for Ron. We looked over as he started freaking. He pulled out this horrid thing. It looked like a dress or something. Soon after Harry teased him, he walked over to Ginny.

"Ginny, this must be for you."

"I'm not wearing that," she eyed it in disgust. "It's ghastly."

"They're not for Ginny, Ron." Hermione was already giggling. I stared, waiting to hear the next thing. "They're for you." All of us lost it. I grabbed onto Fred's arm as I laughed hard. I couldn't wait to see Ron in that. "Dress robes."

"Dress robes? For what?"

"The Yule Ball of course!"

"We're. . .having a dance?" My face lit up as I asked the twins and smiled. I had never been to a dance before. I can't even begin to explain how thrilled I was. "Oh god," I giggled, "I feel like such a girl!"

"You. . .are a girl, Abbs." George raised an eye brow.

"And why is that?"

"I can't wait to buy a dress. . ."

"Oh, I already knew about this." Said Angelina as she grinned at me. "I was planning on going shopping next weekend when we go to Hogsmeade. Want to join me?"

"Wow, Ang. I'd love to. Thanks so much."

"Don't mention it."

ϟ


Well, we found out why Professor McGonagall had most of the Gryffindors in Classroom 7C, she was giving us dance lessons! A bit weird. But I think that was because we were in for a surprise. We already had quite the surprises this year, why wouldn't there be more? For a while, really, I was waiting for more surprises to turn up in this year.

I sat next to Angelina and Hermione. I smiled at the twins, whom were across the room. The room was split with boys on one side and girls on the other. Filch was fiddling with a record as the Professor talked.

"The House of Godrick Gryffindor has commanded the respect of the wizard world for nearly ten centuries. I will not have you in the cost of a single evening be snatching that name by behaving like a babbling, bumbling band of baboons."

My eyes caught the twins as George said something to Fred and they went back and forth trying to say something. I had an odd feeling that they were trying to say what Professor McGonagall just said a few times fast. Oh how I knew my twins.

"Mr. Weasley."

"Y-yes?"

"Will you join me please?"

Ron got up only by McGonagall grabbing his sleeve. He slowly followed her and looked at her.

"Now, place your right hand on my wait."

"Where?"

"My waist."

My eyes locked on with the twins as we all whistled as soon as we locked eyes. It was hilarious. Ron looked over at the twins and lifted his hand to flip off the twins put the Professor intercepted.

The rest of the night was alot of fun. George and I practiced dancing together. And surprisingly, he was an amazing dancer. A few people laughed at us because of the height difference, but we loved it. It made us stand out a little. . .though, the ginger made us stand out even more. I saw Louise glare at Fred quite a bit as he practiced with Angelina. I don't know what she was complaining about, she was practicing with Dean. It wasn't like she had no one to dance with. And on top of it all, she broke up with him. But I stopped paying attention to her and looked up at George. I had to stop worrying about Fred's love life just for a little bit so I could enjoy this wondrous moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
And now you know where I got title for the first story. :'D
Please comment and subscribe!
Remember, it makes me want to update when I get comments. :)!
I'm serious though, it gives me inspiration.
If you guys are good, you get the Yule Ball for tomorrow!
Today was surprise one.
Tomorrow are two more.
I was mistaken when I said there was only two.
Comment and subscribe!

x