Life With the Winchesters Boys

Demon and Angel?

I woke with a start. It was still dark and I looked at the clock/radio. It was six in the morning. I sighed then all of a sudden I felt like puking so I ran to the bathroom. I puked up liquid since I haven’t eaten anything in twenty-four hours. I moaned, washes out my mouth, and decided to take a shower. I let the hot water run down my body. I put one hand on my stomach where it started to swell some.

“Please let Dean near by.” I whispered to myself. “I need to tell him, before he misses out on anything with this.” I cleaned up and woke Zack. “Wakey, wakey, Zacky.”

“What time is it?” He groaned.

“Time for you to get up.” He slowly got up.

An hour later, we were both looking for the boys. I had my fingers cross. We found an abandon house.

“This looks promising.” I said looking at Zack.

“So why are we here?”

“To find those boys.” We stared at the house then there was a knock on my door. Dean was at Zack’s.

“What are you guys doing here?” Dean asked. Zack and I looked at each other.

“Dean. I need to talk to you alone.” I looked over at dean and Sam.

“Whatever you have to say. You can say it in front of Sammy.” Dean said smiling. I sighed and looked at Sam.

“Excuse me.” I opened the car door and got out. “Dean this is really personal. Are you sure you want to Sam to know now?” I walked over to Dean. Dean looked down at me.

“Is it really important?” Dean whispered. I nodded when Sam and Zack looked at each other. “Come on then. Let’s take a walk.” We walked away from the car and toward the house.

Once we were away from the others, Dean stopped and looked at me. “What’s wrong?” I took a deep breath then saw a figure in the window. “Jessy?”

“Um…oh yeah. Um… I’m pre-“I got thrown away from Dean and pulled in to the forest.

”Jessy! Where are you?” Dean shouted.

“Dean help-“ I got knocked out.

I groaned in pain. I started to look around. It was dark and I was tired down to a bed.
“Hello?” My throat was raw, I cleared my throat. “anyone there?” the boards started to creak above me. I listened to them then the thing started to come downstairs.

“Well it’s a good thing you’re alive, Jessy mars.” The man said, laughing “ a very good thing.” He came closer to me

“What do you want with me?” I glared at him.

“I want something special you carry inside of you.” My face went from pissed off to scared.
“Oh yes, I know all about you and Dean’s night. He wouldn’t leave you alone at all the night.” He touched my skin. His skin feels really cold. He started to talk in a different language. I started to feel burning feeling on my arm. I screamed in pain.

“Stop it. Please.” He stop chanting. Tears started to form in my eyes.

“There we go. When you are going to deliver you will be with me.” I looked where my arm was burning it wasn’t burnt or anything. “time for you to forget.” He smiled then he started to erase my mind. When I started to close my eyes, my body started to glow very brightly.

“What the –“ He saw an angel. “You can’t have her. She is mine.” The demon started to yell in anger.

“You’ll have your time, demon.” I said weakly, then I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? anything?