Status: Complete

I'm Just a Good Girl Gone Bad

Gym

[Bree's POV]

“Hey Bree do you want to be badminton partners?” Bella asked sitting across from me on the gym floor. Bella and I ended up having the same gym hour and teacher. I got into talking with her 10 minutes before class started and I apologized for the scene I made in Biology. She told me she laughed, but I really didn't believe her.

“Sure, I guess!” I smiled looking over at her while she grabbed our rackets, we had to play against Mike and Jessica Stanley. Of course two seconds into the game Mike and Jessica were winning, Bella and I weren't good at this game. The only gym related sport I was good at was track and cross country.

“Hey Bella can I ask you a question about Emmett?” I asked her and she looked at me for one second, missing the birdy that flew over her head. Mike and Jessica laughed at us, but I just ignored them and kept on playing.

“Okay...” Bella sighed real fast and she tried her best to serve the birdy over the net. Bella was good at serving but wasn't coordinated enough to keep the birdy going back and forth between both sides.

“Does he seem a little strange to you? He stared at me all day and then he ran from me like I had a social disease,” I explained to her with a little laugh at the end of my sentence. Even though it made me mad, but how he acted was so wimpy that it made me laugh at him half the time.

“Ah, no! He's just Emmett, he's very shy around girls. And plus he loves Rosalie a lot!” Bella smiled looking at the birdy, totally missing it. Once again Jessica and Mike laughed there heads off like they saw the most funniest thing in the world.

“Thanks, you totally boosted my confidence right there!” I sighed hitting the birdy as hard as I could, picturing Rosalie's face on it. Even though I don't know Rosalie at all, I just had a crush on Emmett. When I start crushing on someone, no one can get in my way.

“Oh! You like him?” Bella whispered and I nodded towards her direction. As soon as I was about to open my mouth and say something our gym teacher blew into her whistle as loud as she could. Bella and I ran over to put our rackets away and we headed over to the locker room to change. I was glad that gym was my last class of the day and that it was a Friday. Tony picked a good day to move to Forks, Washington. As I was just slipping on my high heels I heard the bell ring. Bella was already rushing out of the locker room, probably to catch up with Edward.

I pushed my way out of the locker room and I looked around for Tony, but with my luck I didn't find him. So I went out of the school doors and I saw Tony sitting in my mom's station wagon, so I jogged up to the back door. I opened the door quick and I scooted myself in. Of course Tony was waving and smiling at each girl that looked over at him threw the window. He was already popular here and I was just a dud.

“So, how did your days go?” My mom asked pulling out of the school's parking lot. Tony just smiled and shrugged, I didn't feel like answering. The rest of the short car ride was just in silence, expect for Tony's loud rap music coming from his iTouch. As soon as we pulled into our house there was some fresh shrubs planted into the bare spots in the front yard. Mom must of got lonely and bored while we were gone at school.

“Hey mama do you know what La Push is?” Tony asked. I heard some people talking about La Push in school, but I had no idea what it had meant. Whoever invented it was on drugs.

“Yeah it is about 5 miles from here, it's an Indian reservation,” My mom explained basically knowing a lot about it, which was very strange. She must of talked to some of the locals while she looked around town.

“Can Bree and I go there and check it out?” Tony asked as he stuck out his lower lip. Our mom threw the keys right at him and he caught them without any struggle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fact #13: From Forks, Washington La Push is actually 15.4 miles or 28 minutes away if you take La Push Road.