Status: Complete

I'm Just a Good Girl Gone Bad

The Black Residence Part II

“You turned into a wolf Bree!” Someone said as they came out from the old car. It was a light brown wolf with long shaggy hair. I screamed loudly, but my scream turned into an odd bark. How was the wolf talking to me? What the hell animals can't talk!

“It's me Bree, it's Jacob! Don't you remember the stories your dad told you? Well there true! Bree just think of something you want to say, just force your mind to talk!” Jacob said as he approached me in wolf form. I still couldn't believe my eyes, I was a wolf and Jacob was a wolf. So my dad's stories were true, he was going to bring me here to turn into a wolf. Tony is such a bastard, I don't want to be a dirty animal. Oh shit, this means Jacob can read my mind in wolf form! Shit, shit, shit.

“Yeah, I'm sorry about that Bree... I don't mean too, it's just whatever you think can be something you could be saying to me! Don't worry, you will find out some secrets about me too. Hey, I want you to meet my pack mates,” Jacob explained running off into the woods, I followed him. I didn't know what to do so I just ran after him and I ran fast. I was almost faster then Jacob, but I didn't want to go ahead of him. I had no idea where we were going, somewhere to meet his pack mates. Okay, so how am I suppose to ask him something?

“How am I supposed to change back into a human? What about my clothes?” I asked Jacob still running along with him. He stopped right in front of a small white cottage in the middle of the forest. Jacob looked at me and then other wolfs appeared, growling at me.

“What the heck is a white wolf doing here!” A girl asked out loud, I looked around me. There was about seven wolfs guarding me, oh shit.

“It's okay guys, it is just Bree Locklear!” Jacob assured them and some of them came closer to me. One of them even sniffed me, which was a little odd.

“Jacob are you sure this is Bree Locklear; Makya's daughter?” Another wolf asked as black wolf came close to me. I looked into it's eyes and it was freaky how I wasn't afraid at all, even though it still came as a shock to me.

“Ahem, yeah, it's me! Now tell me how the hell I get back as a human!” I asked all of them as I heard a couple of guys laugh. Oh shit, I forgot I would be completely naked in front of them when I transform back into a human. Not like I cared, I just don't like not knowing something that probably is easy to everyone around me.

“Leah will take you back into the woods and teach you how to change back into a human,” The black wolf told me again as he backed up and sat next to Jacob. I looked around and I waited for Leah to move, so I could tell which wolf they were talking about. Then slowly a light gray wolf got up and started running back the way Jacob and I got here. So I ran along behind her.

[Jacob's POV]

My pack and I waited patiently for both of the girls to come back changed. While I waited I changed back, I looked for my clothes in the bush I hid from all of my pack mates. I looked over at everyone and all of them were already in human form with clothes on. I looked through the woods and I saw Leah and Bree changing into clothes.

“Jacob you're such a perv!” Embry laughed looking over at me as I looked back at all of them. I can't believe I was caught in the act by Embry, he would never let me live this down. I heard Leah and Bree talking to each other, so I turned around. Bree was wearing some ripped up clothes of Leah's.

“You couldn't let her wear the new ones?” I asked Leah as she gave me a dirty look. Leah has been a bitch ever since Sam imprinted on Emily, his fiancee. Bree looked at me and her clothes were very see through, I couldn't help but look at her body. I was embarrassed of myself, I hardly knew Bree. I didn't know what to do, I should hangout with Bella soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fact #16: The Quileute Tribe states that Makya and his family are distance relatives to the Clearwater family.