Status: Complete

I'm Just a Good Girl Gone Bad

The Forest

“Hey guys!” I heard Tony say, but I didn't see him anywhere. I turned around and Tony was looking down at me from behind. He did startle me but I was just more shocked that he was here with all of us. Jacob's dad probably told him where we would be.

“What the hell are you doing here?” I asked him, looking towards everyone else. Tony walked past me and sat down next to Sam. Since when did he know Sam and know him enough to sit next to him casually?

“Don't be mad at me Bree! This is what we are and where we belong. I did this to protect us!” Tony explained looking over at me. Tony must of knew that eventually we had to come to La Push and change. I just wished Tony told me that this would happen to me, I'm the second only girl in La Push to be a werewolf. Even though I was still mad at what I was, I was glad everything was okay now.

“Well you didn't think! Maybe I wanted to move to Florida or maybe I wanted to stay with my boyfriend!” I shouted looking around at everyone. Jacob and Emily were the only ones listening to me. The rest of the pack including my brother wasn't listen to me throw a fit.

“Too bad we're here now and that's not going to change! We're not going back to New York...” Tony argued looking away from me and I wasn't going to get angry or cry about it. I am not weak and I'm not about to start now, I'm no pussy.

I got up and I stood there just looking at everyone sitting around me. Then I walked forward into the woods, I didn't care what they thought I was doing, I wanted to leave. I know Emily will try to comfort me and I know some of the guys will secretly laugh at me. So I didn't let anyone try and stop me, I wasn't going to let anyone come with me. I walked and I stopped to see where I was, but I didn't know. I think I walked so far out that I went back into Forks, I heard a noise and I jumped in shock.

“Who's there?” I called out looking around me and I thought I was going crazy. I heard someone near but I saw no one! I looked around once more and I saw another flash, which caused a big wind. I was getting very annoyed at whatever was causing it, I felt like a cat being teased with feathers and bells. I turned around and it was him; he was about 3 feet taller then me and his muscles pushed out of his tight shirt.

“Dog!” Emmett yelled towards me and then I gave him a dirty look. Who the hell calls a girl a dog? What the fuck I look nothing like a dog! Anyways how did he know I was a werewolf?

“Bastard,” I sighed whispering to him, even though he probably couldn't hear me. But something about Emmett made me believe he kind of did. I don't know but I just hope he did, for the fun of it.

“You're a werewolf! You're a fucking god damn dog!” Emmett continued yelling at me. I jumped out of fright and I had no idea how he knew about my secret.

“Why the hell does that matter?” I argued looking towards him. He had blood stains all over his gray hoodie and he was acting very strange. I had no idea what his problem was.

“I can't be friends with you!” He yelled again making me jump from his anger. Emmett was fucking scaring me to death; he was crazy looking. It almost looked like he murdered something.

“Why? Because you're one of them aren't you? It doesn't matter, I'm helping your sorry ass brother...” I muttered looking down at the grass to avoid his gaze. I knew he thought I was just a random wolf, but I was helping him out though.

“Well... Still I just, can't!” Emmett frowned looking away from me. I finally knew what he had meant, he didn't want to betray his girlfriend Rosalie. But he's a vampire, he can do whatever he wants to. He can even be with me, I don't mind dating a vampire.

“And who said that?” I asked him and I walked up close to him. I knew he liked me and thought that I was hot, even as a werewolf it didn't matter. I didn't care about Rosalie! If your guy has an affair, than somethings wrong with you not me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fact #18: In one of the previous facts I left out that Alice Cullen did in fact foresee that Bree would turn into a werewolf in the same vision.