Status: Complete

I'm Just a Good Girl Gone Bad

The Forest Part II

“Rosalie's my wife!” Emmett yelled and he walked up towards me, which did make me jump. Even though I was Emmett's worst enemy and I could easily tear his head off and burn the pieces, I was still scared of him. Emmett had his frightening side and his calm side; I liked his calmer side better.

“What the fuck! You’re married?” I screamed, yelling out to him. I was freaked out by this, he was married to Rosalie. Who the hell would ever want to marry that crazy bitch?

“I can't like you!” Emmett screamed again, looking over at me. I didn't care that we were totally different people. He can like me and I can like him, who the hell goes by the rules anymore. I looked back at Emmett and he was just standing there, not looking at me. I sighed and I approached him, I knew I couldn't sneak up on him or scare him, because I knew he would know. So I just carelessly went up to him.

“Emmett who cares what Rosalie thinks or our families think. They're never going to find out that we like each other!” I whispered to him, almost getting so close that he could feel my body heat. I knew whatever I was saying or wearing was working on him, because he turned to look at me. He brought his hand up to my face, which took me by surprise, he started caressing my face.

“Oh wow, you’re so warm...” Emmett said and then he got even closer to me, which almost seemed impossible. My chest was just centimeters from his, until I almost fell forward. Emmett looked at me for a second and then he started to move his face even closer to mine. I nodded looking at him and I wasn't sure what to do. I didn't know why he was going so slow, I wanted him so bad.

Then he kissed me so lightly that I couldn’t even feel him on me. I pushed myself on him and I didn't care how hard his grip was. He was a vampire and I was a werewolf, I think I can handle him. Our kiss was amazing, I felt something there, so I let my tongue slip in and I felt his right away. Everything about Emmett was cold, somehow I made him warmer. Emmett let go first and then he ran off, I didn't even get to say goodbye. I knew Emmett was afraid of this.

[Emmett's POV]

I ran, I ran so fast that I could hardly think of what I just did. I kissed Bree, I kissed a werewolf, and I betrayed my wife. Half of me wants this, but the other half doesn't. Carlisle would approve and Esme would hate me forever. I didn't want this to happen; I wish none of it did. I thought I found my true love, but I guess I was wrong. I stopped running and I was right in front of the house. Carlisle was gone; his car wasn't parked in the driveway like it was before. I wondered who else was gone; I just hope Rosalie is not here today. I wouldn't be able to look or talk to her just yet. I opened the door to see Edward sitting in the chair, facing me.

“It's okay. They're all hunting!” Edward explained looking over at me. I nodded and I sat on the couch next to him. He looked over at me and I just looked away. I already knew he knew what was going on, Alice always finds out and Edward knows because I can't stop thinking about Bree.

“I kissed her Edward, I kissed her...” I sighed finally getting the courage to look up at him. He got up and sat next to me on the couch. I knew he knew how I felt, but he didn't know all of it. He didn't betray his wife, I did and I feel horrible. I don't want to be considered a cheater; I am not even close to one.

“Emmett like I told you, it's not your fault. Rosalie might not get that or understand once you tell her. But you got to choose who you want more: Rosalie or Brianna?” Edward told me and I nodded. I knew I had to tell Rosalie sooner than later, but I didn't really know who I wanted yet. Rosalie was my beautiful wife and Bree was a sexy girl, she was the closest I was going to get to a human.

“Edward did you know all along that she was one of them?” I asked him and I looked over at his face. I knew he knew, but I wanted him to say it. I wish Alice or Edward could of told me, I knew that day they were forgetting something, but I didn't know it was this.

“Yeah, but at the time she was just a girl from New York. We at first had no idea she was going to turn into a werewolf. Not until Alice had a vision right after you had left...” Edward explained telling me all he knew. I was so bothered by the fact that Bree was a werewolf, she didn't look like one and she didn’t smell like a dog.

“Emmett it doesn’t matter what she is. You’re going to end up liking her any other way, there’s nothing you can do, but force yourself to stay away from her. Which almost is near impossible.” Edward continued telling me the truth once again. I knew this already but I just didn't want to think of it, knowing that I’m going to like her over Rosalie is just sick. Rosalie is going to hate me for this.

“Trust me I will stay away from her…” I lied already knowing he would know. He just shook his head and smiled at me. I just wish he didn't know what I was thinking but he always will know, until we're far apart. I’ll probably have to move out of the country just to be with Rosalie, but I know I will sneak back into America just to see and be with Bree. I just want to touch Bree and be with her forever, but I know I can’t. I’m already a part of a family; a husband, a soul mate for eternity.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fact #19: Emmett and Rosalie got married (many times over) sometime later after his transformation.