Status: Complete

I'm Just a Good Girl Gone Bad

Home

[Bree’s POV]

“Did you have a good time at La Push?” My mother asked me as I stood in the doorway all by myself. She probably wondered how I got here, no car was around. I ran here basically from the woods of La Push. Tony didn’t bother to come with me or even find me, probably because he was pissed at me.

“Yeah, a great time! Tony is staying there for a couple of more hours; he made some new friends…” I sighed looking over at her again. I just smiled and went down the hallway up the stairs to my new room. To my surprise when I got up there, there was a whole new bed set and sheets. I loved my mother for doing this for me.

I just sat there on my new bed thinking of Emmett Cullen and Jacob Black. They were two totally different people; one was tall, dark, and sexy. The other was tall, pale, and beautiful. I was totally confused, one was a werewolf and the other was a vampire. I wish I had some sort of coin or something to choose for me, I have no idea which one I like more. I know I would be so compatible with Jacob; we would be so perfect together. And Emmett, well we would have to sneak around and be barely in a relationship. But I love sneaking around and doing things off the edge, plus Emmett is married.

“Bree! Brianna! Can I talk to you?” My mother called out as I saw her race up my stairs. I looked up at her and she came closer to me, then she sat on my bed. I didn’t know what was up or what she wanted at all. I just hope everything is all right, I don’t know what I will do if something is wrong. I wouldn't be able to handle it.

“I have to confess something to you…” She sighed looking over at me, almost trying to avoid my gaze. I didn’t even know what to expect, what does she have to confess? I can think of all sorts of things, but I knew none of them could even be close to possible. I knew my mother has done all sorts of different things, but I know her limits.

“Y-yeah?” I squeaked barely getting out just one word. I sat there in silence staring straight at her, I was confused and I wondered what it was she wasn’t telling me. Usually if it was something bad or something she was not proud of she would never tell me. So I’m expecting something small… I hope!

“Your dad Makya use to be a werewolf. He was the greatest shapeshifter of all La Push, he use to run with Billy Black and Harry Clearwater. But once Billy got into a wheelchair he couldn't take it, he ran off to New York. Once he met me we eventually had your brother Tony and then you. I wish our old life style never took place. I use to be a college girl majoring in photography, I never wanted to be a loose mother walking the streets of downtown. I hope you can forgive me for not telling you all of this. I never wanted you to know what Tony and you would become. I thought you’d never believe me…” My mother explained to me, tearing up. I always dreamed of being with the wolfs, but I never realized I would be running with them. I forgave my mother once my father put his hand on her. She probably never knew this, but I've never hated her or hated what we've been through. If we haven’t been through all these obstacles, we would never be as brave as we are today.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fact #20: Bree's full name is Brianna Nayeli Locklear.
Brianna meaning high or noble in Irish.
Nayeli meaning I love you in Native American.
Locklear was a surname given to someone who was a locksmith.