Status: Complete

I'm Just a Good Girl Gone Bad

The Forest Part VI

The vampire looked down at her arm and gave me a dirty look; she screamed running at me. She almost knocked me out by running me into a tall tree. I banged up against it as it split in half. I got really pissed after she flung me around a couple of times, so I went charging faster at her this time. I grabbed onto her foot and I swung her into multiple trees, each went down from her body. I was confused on how to defeat her, she was killing people and she deserved to die. I wish I didn't feel that way, but it was the right thing to do.

The vampire landed on her ass and jumped up as quickly as she could. She swung from a tree and landed right in front of my paws. I just couldn't stand this bitch any longer. I grabbed onto her leg this time, I pulled and yanked hard. I knew I wasn't going to pull her leg off, but I was trying to do anything I could. But my plan back fired, the vampire tripped me with her other leg. I fell and then the vampire used my plan and yanked my back leg the opposite way. I winced in pain and I actually started crying. It hurt more than anything in the world; I couldn't believe this was happening to me. I gave out another loud howl and I used my teeth as my leg hurt as hell.

"Jacob get Bree. Embry, Paul, and Seth. Let's get this thing!" Sam yelled pouncing at the vampire as Jacob dragged me away from the fight. The last thing I saw was Sam ripping the head off the vampire. I watched Jacob as he sniffed and rolled my leg over and over, checking out my wound. My leg was dislocated and it hurt more than anything. The vampire pulled my whole leg out of the joint; it was no longer attached to my hip.

"Bree you have to turn back into a human. No matter how bad this hurts, you have to. It will be easy to pop back in that way!" I looked up at Jacob as he stood in front of me; I was scared to turn back into a human by myself. Plus we both would be naked and alone. It was a dreadful thought, but my leg was in pain. I had to fix it.

"Please turn with me then!" I pleaded as Jacob howled back at me and he nodded. We both turned back into humans, I was freaked out. I didn't want to see Jacob naked and I wasn't really ready for him to see me nude. I was laying in front of Jacob, I avoided his stare, I didn't want him to see my face. So I crossed my arms over my chest as fast as I could. He looked down at my leg and nowhere else, he was being very respectful and gentle towards me. Jacob wasn't like other guys that would sneak a look or just stare.

"Okay, Bree I'm going to get you some bark to chew on. You're going to scream no matter how fast we heal. For you to heal and feel better, I have to pop it back in. I will count when I do it, okay?" Jacob explained looking down at my foot, avoiding my naked body. Jacob got up making sure he did the best to cover himself up, keeping me from looking at him. He tore a thick piece of bark off the tree and stuffed it in my mouth, I bit down on it.

"You ready Bree? Okay, 1-2-..." This was the last I heard Jacob say, the pain made me pass out. I wasn't that use to extreme pain, so I passed out in the forest as Jacob popped my leg back in.

Once I woke up I was in Jacob's bed again, with clothes on and everything. I looked down and I saw Jacob laying besides the bed with my stuff right next to him on the floor. I just can't believe he did everything for me. He healed me and basically saved my life, I was close to being killed by that vampire. I took my pillow and I threw it at him, I laid back down laughing out quietly. I heard Jacob groan and move over, he moaned again getting up quickly.

"What the hell?" Jacob sighed rubbing his eyes and yawning. I just laughed at him and smiled shyly. Jacob looked at me again and started laughing too, it was so funny that he was a little pissed. I was just joking around and seeing if he was awake or not, well he was asleep after all. Jacob got up and sat down on the end of the bed, which was surprising closer to me then I thought it would be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fact #28: I'm Just a Good Girl Gone Bad is my second story with a vampire related theme. My first story was written before Twilight was published and was about vampires in Hogwarts. However, I never completed it so I deleted the story.