Status: Complete

I'm Just a Good Girl Gone Bad

Lunch

“You may pack up your things. There is less than a minute left, have a good afternoon guys! Peace,” Miss. Thompson smiled as she actually gave out a crooked peace sign with her fingers. Miss. Thompson was very weird; like druggie weird. I noticed she also had a monroe piercing on the left side of her face. As soon as I stuffed my drawing into my folder the little bell rang and everyone zoomed out of the class faster then I could even get out of my chair.

When I reached the big lunch room everyone was already in there cliques. There was only one table empty, I approached it since I didn't see Alice anywhere. Alice was probably with her boyfriend or possibly her popular friends, I just hope she isn't one of them with attitudes. Of course everyone that was staring off into space was looking over at me every two seconds I looked down or away. These idiots should mind there own business, I know guys are looking at my cleavage and girls are probably gossiping or dissing me in their thoughts. I looked down and my nails were still painted a light blue from when I went dancing with Matt and some of my other friends. That night was the best night I have ever had in a long time, since I am now in this hell hole.

“Ah, hey! I'm Tyler, this is Eric, and that's Mike,” This chocolate colored guy smiled at me. He was standing across my table, I noticed he had a huge cross tattoo on his buff arm. Tyler was pretty sexy, he would be someone I would definitely date here. But Tony would not approve, he would be friends with someone like him. So I have to get to know Tyler before he does. I looked back at all the guys standing in front of me, I was about to say something but I thought I just saw Alice in the corner of my eye. I nudged a bit over Mike and I saw Alice sitting with four other strange looking people, except one that just looked like a regular girl.

[Edward's POV]

“Alice is that the girl you were talking about?” I asked Alice while she was looking over at the new girl. Alice said she was having some weird visions about a girl coming to Forks and Emmett was kissing her. Brianna Locklear was her name, she was from Bronx, New York. You could tell, her accent was fresh from New York.

“Yes, she's the one. She had art class with me last hour, she's actually pretty nice. We're going to be great friends!” Alice's smile died down to a frown and her thoughts went wild. She was thinking of Brianna and her becoming one of us; apart of our family. Then her thoughts switched to feeling bad for Rosalie. Emmett and Rosalie were still very much happily married.

“Who are you two talking about?” Rosalie asked as her face looked annoyed, she hated not knowing in on the conversation. Her thoughts were all about Emmett and what she would do if she lost him. I couldn't hardly concentrate on Emmett and Brianna's thoughts alone, everyone else were going on and on about the new girl Brianna and her older brother Anthony.

“Wow that new girl is wearing fake Christian Louboutin high heels!” Jessica Stanley laughed at Brianna behind her back in her thoughts. I looked at Brianna's shoes and they were real, it was pretty amusing how she was wrong and jealous.

“Damn that boy is so fine, Miss. Anthony Angela Locklear!” Angela Weber sighed thinking of each name she could come up with if she was married to Brianna's older brother Anthony. I wish I couldn't read minds, knowing everyone's thoughts and secrets was monstrous. I looked over at Brianna and she was now sitting alone, her thoughts were starting to involve Emmett.

“Why the fuck is he glaring at me, pervert! Ah, I am so going over there...” Brianna decided, thinking of Emmett's behavior. What was I going to do? She was going to come over here. I couldn't risk Rosalie finding out about Alice's vision of Brianna, that would be too dangerous. I couldn't risk it, I had to go over there and say hello before she comes over here.

“Emmett come with me! Now!” I yelled running over to Brianna before she could even approach our table. Emmett followed closely behind me, Brianna gave Emmett a dirty look. She was going to really blow this out of proportion.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fact #8: Bree's full outfit
http://www.polyvore.com/my_casual_but_sex_appeal/set?id=48161606