Status: I'm not finishing this.

Summer Wine

chapter ten

The ride to my parents house was long. Ville kept rambling, asking me questions about Issac. I've never known him to be this talkative. I just answered his questions.

Ville parked on the curb and we walked up to the house. I knocked on the door and waited for my parents. Ville anxiously locked his hand with mine. I looked over at him and smiled.

The big oak door swung open and Amy stood before me. She looked ticked off.

"Hey!" I greeted her then led Ville inside the house. Issac was sitting in the floor putting together his Bionicle toy.

Issac jumped up at the sound of my voice. His face read excitement then confusion when he looked at Ville, who was still holding my hand. His eyebrows furrowed as he looked at me for an explanation.

I looked over at Amy, "Can you leave us alone for a minute?" I asked politely. She nodded her head then disappeared upstairs.

I pulled Ville over to the couch then sat down. I patted the seat next to me. Issac sat down on one side, Ville sat on the other.

"Issac, do you remember when I left?" I asked.

He nodded his head.

"Do you remember what I told you?" I asked.

He gave me a blank look.

"You asked me why I was leaving and I told you I had to find someone."

"I remember." Issac said.

I smiled, "Well, this is him." I said as I patted Ville's knee.

Ville moved so he was sitting on the edge of the couch he looked down at Issac.

"Hello, Issac. I'm Ville." He said then stuck his hand out for Issac to shake. Issac shook his hand.

"Why did you come looking for him?" Issac asked.

I grimaced, "Issac, he's your dad. I'm sorry it took me this long to get him."

Ville gave me an uncomfortable look and Issac looked taken back.

Issac looked at Ville, "You're my dad?" He asked, Ville nodded his head.

"That's so awesome!" He said, ecstatic. He bounced up and down on the couch, Ville laughed.

My heart felt a million times lighter. I watched Issac pull Ville into the floor to help him with his Bionicle. Why is everyone taking things so well?
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you like it.
: ]