Status: I'm not finishing this.

Summer Wine

I wanna fall in love.

Issac was still staying with my parents, leaving me and Ville alone. He reached over and pushed a CD into the CD player. Loud rock music poured out of the speakers. I put my hand on his thigh. He glanced over at me, a sneaky look plastered on his face. I laughed and moved my hand up. He sighed.

"What are you trying to do?" He asked.

I smirked and scooted over in the bench seat. I kissed his neck slowly, causing him to groan and grip the wheel tightly.

"Sarah, wait until we get there." He breathed.

"My place or yours?" I asked.

"Which is closer?" He retorted, lust hung thick on his voice.

"I have a jacuzzi tub." I whispered in his ear.

He grinned, "Your place it is."

With in minutes we were pulling into the driveway. Ville shut the car off, got out of the car, helped me out then pinned me to the side of the car. He kissed me passionately.

"It's cold." I said in-between kisses.

I felt Ville smile into the kiss,"I'll warm you up."

I ran my hand up his neck and into his hair. He lifted me off of the ground and my legs instinctively wrapped around his waist. He pushed me hard against the car.

"Ville, let's go inside." I breathed.

He threw me over his shoulders and ran into the house. It was pitch black, Ville switched on one set of lights, let me down then hungrily attached his lips to mine. Ville pulled me up the stairs and into the bedroom.

-------

Ville pulled the blankets up around us. I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I sighed.

"I want you and Issac to stay here." He said quietly.

"I have a job, Issac has school!" I retorted.

He sighed, "I want to be in your life. I want to be a father to Issac but how can I do that if I'm flying back and forth from Finland to New York? I want to wake up to your beautiful face every morning." The tone in his voice was heart wrenching. I knew he was telling me the truth and I wanted to be with him too.

"Fine, but under one condition."

"What?" He asked.

"Well...make that two." I smiled.

"Anything."

"First, Issac goes to a good school, private or public." I said sternly, to let him know I was serious.

"Done!" He said excitedly.

"Second, you buy a decent house. That we all can fit in." I smiled.

He nodded his head, "I know I need to buy one."
♠ ♠ ♠
filler.
hehe
---
more comments mean quicker updates; keep me inspired.
: ]