Status: I'm not finishing this.

Summer Wine

chapter seven

My face lit up, I know it did because my heart lightened. I ran my hands through my hair. I could almost hear the anticipation beating in his chest with every second I waited to return the gesture and spill my guts.

I squinched my eyes together and braced myself, "I'm glad you love me still, but that doesn't mean I want things to go right back like when I left. It's been eight years and we've both changed a lot. I would like very much to have a relationship with you. I haven't been the same since I left but there was a good reason..." I felt the fear rising in my chest, I yearned to tell him the truth. I wanted to tell him what was waiting for me in New York but now wasn't the right time.

He shook his head, "I don't think that was the real reason you left."

I felt fear rise in my chest like vomit. I didn't know if I should try to defend myself, tell him the truth or just tell him I couldn't tell him.

"I-It's not, but I can't tell you." I stuttered, the words didn't come easy. And, as I feared, he was going to push for the truth.

"Why?" His eyes told everything, he was hurt.

"I just can't." I said sternly, but it never phased him.

"Sarah, I've known you since you were young. Have I ever given you a not to trust me?" He asked as he turned to face me.

"No, you haven't, but trust me, this will change everything. I don't want to risk that!" I yelled, on the verge of tears. He pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms around me.

"Ville, I don't have anyone else at home. If that's what you're thinking. I promise." I whispered into his chest.

"I trust you. I just wish you would tell me." His deep voice rattled through his chest sending vibrations through my body.

"I will, just not now."

That quick the arguement was over. I pushed him back, climbed up and straddled him.

"Oh, what's this?" He asked as he played with the hem of my dress.

I gave him a sexy smile, "It's what you wanted."

He ran his hands up my thighs to my hips. His hands felt rough against my skin but I welcomed it. It felt like a cleansing of some sort, to feel his skin against mine.

"Well, the floor isn't exactly comfortable." He smiled.

I got off of him, he stood up then helped me up. He wrapped his arms around my waist. His six-foot tall body towered over my five-foot five body. Ville bent down and latched his lips onto mine. He left a trail of kisses to my neck. I tightened my grip on his body as he kissed to my collar bone. I could never tolerate his kisses, not that they were bad, but that they were good in a way that made my knees buckle.

He worked his way back up to my lips then let go of me.

"Turn around." He whispered into my ear, causing shivers to run down my spine. I turned my back to him. I heard a swift zipping noise as he unzipped my dress. It fell down around my ankles, Ville kissed my shoulders and the back of my neck. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me into him.

"You look amazing." He whispered.

"Do I still have it?" I asked.

He laughed, "You have more."

I turned around, he looked down at me. I pulled his shirt over his head. His alabaster skin was smooth as silk. I ran my hands up his chest, causing him to sigh. I smiled then kissed his soft skin. He ran his hands up and down my back. I kissed up his chest to his collarbone. I bit down on his neck causing him to groan and grip my shoulders.

I backed away from him and sat down on the bed. Ville pushed me backwards then climbed on top of me. He straddled my waist and ran his hands up and down my stomach. He bent down and kissed right below my chest, I reached down and ran my fingers through his hair. He looked up at me and smiled.

Hold me down, fold me in, deep in the heart of your sins. I break in two over you.

I woke with the sun trying to shine through the windows. Ville's arm was thrown carelessly over my bare chest. I laughed and pushed his arm off of me. I got up and put Ville's button-up shirt on and his boxers. I wandered through the apartment.

It was filthy. Part of my felt sorry for him, the other part wanted to choke him for letting it get this bad. I shook my head and wandered into the kitchen. The counter was covered from front to back in beer bottles, empty take-out boxes and garbage. I opened the fridge then immediately closed it. It was filthy.

Since there wasn't any food I wandered back into the bedroom. Ville was awake. He sat on the edge of the bed, his head in his hands. I quietly tip-toed across the hardwood floor. I stood infront of him and ran my fingers through his hair. He jumped like he was shot. When he realized it was me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back into the bed.

"Aw, come on!" I shouted in protest.

"Yell all you want. No one can understand you." He said as he kissed my neck vigirously.

I laughed hysterically. He looked at me and laughed too.

"You laugh like a retard." I said as I stroked his cheek.

He raised and eyebrow, "Oh, you've sunk to insulting me?"

"It's not an insult if it's the truth." I said as I kissed his neck.

He groaned and pulled my hair.

"Don't get too carried away, now." I said as I kissed down to his collar bone.

"Well stop then." He breathed.

"What? Is it too much for you Valo?"

He nodded his head yes.

I laughed, "Well, we have cleaning to do anyways."
♠ ♠ ♠
The secret will be unveiled soon!
: ]