Sequel: Roxanne
Status: Completed.

Wasting Love

Don't Stop Believin'

So after the whole little Izzy thing I didn’t really think that the Strip was a great place to hang out. Especially when I knew that Izzy and his band were hanging around, so I left. Just packed up and left, I quit my job at the little restaurant incase Izzy decided to come by. I got a job at another restaurant, a classier one, one where I didn’t think that Izzy or Duff would be caught dead at. I managed to get an apartment nearby, it wasn’t even close to nice but oh well, and at least it was a house, a place that I could call my own

A couple months passed, Guns went on tour with Motley, they made it big, Duff had some playboy girlfriend and Axl had Erin. Izzy had some other toy who was probably just screwing with him, and me what did I have? I had a run-down apartment a job a classy restaurant where I wanted to slit all the customers throats and the probably the worst fucking thing that could happen Izzy’s kid.

Yep that was my luck. Fucking ironic dontcha think? I sleep with god knows how many fucking guys and no luck, they were all dead ends I didn’t end up anywhere NEAR fucking Axl and Duff and then I have ONE fucking actual relationship, they end up being in the same band and I end up with his fucking KID.

Well months passed, I got bigger and bigger and then on May 16th I had his kid, a girl with his eyes. I named her Amanda Jean Isbell and put her up for adoption, leaving Duff’s necklace with her. I couldn’t stand to be around her at all, Izzy’s kid. It was like a total betrayal of Duff’s trust, here he wasn’t married or having any kids and then there was me. I had slept with one of his band mates and wound up pregnant with his kid. Not a good thing at all, but somehow it just seemed my luck.

Just because I worked as a waitress at some classy restaurant didn’t mean I couldn’t party, in fact I still went out a lot on the Strip and when I partied I partied hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not really long at all but I don't think it would've been fair to end it here.
So consider this your offical warning.
This is the second last chapter of Wasting Love.
The next chapter will be the last.
Alex, please don't beat me. xD
Please.

Don't Stop Believin'
Journey