Sequel: Roxanne
Status: Completed.

Wasting Love

Nine In The Afternoon

“Rox, I’m leaving.” He told me in a flat tone. “In a couple of weeks, I’m heading out.” He explained my eyes widened in shock and I clung to him.

“Is that why Axl said I wonder how long you’ll last?” I asked numbly as he wrapped his arms around me tightly.

“Yeah that’s why he said that he knew already.” Duff answered softly as I buried my head in his chest.

“So does this mean we’re breaking up?” I asked after a full moment of silence, and lifted my head up. Now it was Duff’s turn to shake his head.

“No.” He said slowly shaking his head. “No, no, no. We are not breaking up. Unless you want to?” He said softly so, so softly that I could barely hear him.

“No.” I answered, firmly horrified at even the thought of that, of us breaking up.

“Good, for a second you had me scared there.” Duff said with a laugh before becoming serious once again. “You know why?” He asked tipping my chin up so I was looking at him.

“Why” I asked as a small smiled played on the corners of my lips.

“Because I love you.” He answered simply, then pecked my cheek.

“I love you too.” I answered quietly then pressed my lips to his. His fingernails dug into the skin by my thighs while I let my nails tease the sensitive skin on the back of his neck. From the back of his throat I heard the slightest echo of a moan.

“Duff c’mon let’s go back to my place.” I murmured cupping his face in my hand.

“Do we have too?” He moaned as his hands traveled up my body.

“Yes.” I replied softly then kissed his cheek.

“Fine.” He breathed then made an attempt to lift off my shirt.

“No, not here.” I told him firmly then took his hands in mine. “Let’s go.” I told him, he nodded in agreement and then he let goof my right hand and we began to walk back to my house.

“Do you think your brother’s in there?” Duff asked nervously as I unlocked the door then opened it.

“Axl!!” I roared then waited a moment and didn’t receive a response. “No he’s not here.” I said as I turned to Duff with a smile.

“Good that means I get you all to myself.” He said with a laugh and picked me up bridal style.

“Duff ! Stop! Put me down now!” I screeched as he kicked the door shut then kicked off his shoes.

“Shhh, relax Rox!” He told me then gently put me down, I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Come on let’s go upstairs.” I said to him, he didn’t answer instead kissed me softly.

“Upstairs.” I murmured as I pulled away from him.

“Fine.” He agreed reluctantly, I gave him a small smile before running my hand down along his body until I reached his hand and took it. I pulled him up the stairs and then at the top that’s where he stopped.

“That’s it come here.” He said as I turned to him with a confused look on my face. “You’re driving me mad.” He explained as I let out a giggle. “You think that’s funny?” He asked.

“Yes I do think it’s funny.” I answered matter of factly, then let go of his hand and started to walk away. Behind me I heard Duff let out a moan.

“C’mon stop teasing me.” He groaned as I walked into my room and leaned up against the wall. I heard footsteps on the floor and the door creaked as he opened it and stood in the doorway of my room. “There you are.” He said with a sigh and took a step closer to me.

“No, you stay there, I’ll come to you.” I told him as another groan of agony escaped his lips. Just to make him suffer even more I took baby steps to reach him. The second I was within arms reach of him he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me up against him. He kissed my lips gently then slid his lips down to my neck where he then bit it gently. Trying to keep myself from moaning and perhaps making Duff hornier then he already was I placed my hand over my mouth and took a few deeps breaths. Duff bit my neck again although this time not as gentle, a shudder ran through my body and he gave me a sly smile.

“So you like that.” He said then did it again only to have me shudder yet again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and entwined my fingers in his blonde hair before pulling myself even closer and then burying my head in his shoulders. It was an awkward position for me to be in to say the least. He bit my neck for the fourth time harder then before causing me to moan in total ecstasy and that’s when he lost all sense of control
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so it's short, but don't worry I'll post the next chapter soon, like tomorrow or saturday.
Anyways I didn't write this chapter it was my cuzin so yah you better tell him that you love him!

Chapter Title
Nine In The Afternoon
Panic! At The Disco