Sequel: Roxanne
Status: Completed.

Wasting Love

Cum On Feel The Noise

He pushed me up against the wall, actually pinned is more like it. His hands traveled down my body stopping at my waist. He pressed his lips against mine. His fingers fumbled with the button and zipper as again the nails on my left hand gently teased the skin on the back of his neck and then I slid my hand along his spine teasing him with my nails the entire way.

“God-damnit Rox stop it.” Duff breathed as our lips separated for a moment then meshed together again. He finally managed to get the button for my pants and then slid them off, he pulled away and then slid his hands up my shirt and slid it off as well leaving me only wearing my bra and panties. I didn’t get a chance to take of his shirt, he took care of that himself. Daintily I stepped out of my pants that were now lying around my ankles, I stepped out of that and into his arms. He pulled me right up against him. His lips brushed against my neck then right at the base of it he gently nibbled on it. To keep myself from letting out another moan I bit my upper lip. My hand wandered down to his pants and without even thinking I rubbed the growing bump. “Don’t do that again Rox or I swear I’ll. . .” Duff started as he took a few deep breaths.

“Do what?” I asked in a teasing tone as I unhooked his belt and then pulled it out of his pants. “What are you gonna do?” I whispered in my ear and ran his fingers through my hair.

“I swear if you tease me once more I’m going to fuck you right here right now.” He whispered in my ear and ran his fingers through my hair.

“You mean if I do something like this?” I asked dropping his belt then unbuttoning his pants and sliding them off. Then just to bother him even more I gently slid my hand under his boxers and halfway up his thigh, making sure to drag my fingernails along his skin.

“Jesus Christ.” He murmured then slid his hand down and grabbed mine, he then pinned me up against the wall and slid his hand up my back to my bra strap.

“No.” I told him firmly as he tried to unhook it, he gave me a look of disbelief before he tried again. “Duff no.” I repeated then kissed him softly on the cheek.

“You’re driving me mad.” He told me then kissed my cheek. “You know that right?” He asked meeting my eyes. I didn’t answer instead I averted my eyes and looked away. “Hey look at me.” He said tipping my chin up so I was looking at him. “What’s wrong?” He asked concerned.

“Nothing.” I replied then kissed him gently, entwining my fingers in his hair. He kissed me back and then slipped his hand underneath my bra strap.

“Jesus Christ what the hell is going on in here???????” Axl’s voice called to us. That’s when we both froze then Duff’s hand pulled away as he turned to face Axl. My eyes widened as I side stepped away from Duff and picked up my pants that were lying on the floor.

“Give me a minute to explain-“Duff started raising his hands up as if to stop Axl from more then likely beating the shit out of him.

“You don’t need to explain, get out.” Axl said flatly.

“Ok.” Duff said nodding, “just give me thirty seconds to get dressed.” He said, in response Axl smirked.

“I don’t think so you can get out now.” He replied and took a threatening step forward.

“I don’t think so.” He replied with a laugh.

“Get the hell out now” Axl snarled at Duff he was ready to fight him that much was plain to see. His fists were clenched and his knuckles white.

“Axl I’m not leaving now or anytime soon unless I’m wearing pants.” Duff replied firmly as I slipped on my pants and pulled them up.

“Rox come here.” Axl ordered, unsure of myself I shot a look at Duff who shook his head violently. “Rox get over here now!” He snapped, a jolt ran through my body as I cautiously walked over to him. “Now are you willing to leave?” He asked as he pulled out a silver blade and pressed it against my throat.

“Fine I’ll leave.” Duff agreed after a moment.

“Good, now get out.” Axl replied a grim smile appearing on his face. Duff gave me a look of concern before he walked past me and Axl and out into the hallway. Immediately he removed the blade from my throat. “You stay here until he’s gone.” Axl ordered me before walking out of the room and slamming the door behind him.

“Oh man.” I groaned burying my face in my hands.

“Wait I forgot something.” Axl snarled as he slammed the front door shut, most likely on Duff. He stomped up the stairs and flung open the door. “Where are they?” He grumbled as I looked up at him from my bed which I was now sitting on. “They’re they are.” He said and picked up the pair of jeans and t-shirt that Duff had shed earlier.

“I hate you.’ I told him and he laughed at me.

“You think he loves you? Well your wrong he’s been using you since you’re first date.” He replied flatly then left the room leaving me alone with my thoughts.

“Axl I fucking hate you.” I screeched he didn’t answer but downstairs I heard him burst out laughing. Swearing to myself I shook my head furiously as a rock hit my window with a loud crack.

“What the hell?” I said to myself as I turned to my window, another rock hit it. I stared at the window and shook my head before cautiously taking a few steps closer to it. A third rock hit my window this time cracking it and that’s when I finally had it. The moron who was throwing rocks at my fucking window was probably one of Bill- err Axl’s friends, they were always doing stupid ass shit like that, which probably meant that they were high or drunk or all of the above.

“Yes?” I asked as I slid open my window and looked for one of Axl’s idiotic friends, as another rock hit me in the side of the face.

“Oh shit sorry Rox.” None other then Duff called out to me. That’s right he was standing in our tiny back yard in his boxers. “Can you throw me my pants down please?” He asked with a laugh, I shook my head which earned a confused look.

“Axl took them.” I said earning a groan from Duff.

“Shit, well I guess I’m gonna stick around then since there’s no way in hell I’m walking home like this.” He said gesturing to his lack of clothes.

“Only a few more minutes actually.” I replied earning another confused look from Duff. “Axl’s got a date with some chick in about five minutes.” I explained as he let out a laugh

“That’s a surprise, I’ve got a date too.” Duff exclaimed as I rolled my eyes and then shook my head.

“What you didn’t tell me? Who are you going out with? Is she hotter then me?!” I asked in a teasing tone. He let out another laugh.

“Rox I’m going out on a date with Amber, you stay in this damn house and if I find out that you left or that anyone else was here your boyfriend is a dead man.” Axl yelled from downstairs, I didn’t answer him and a few moments later I heard the front door slam and then his old car start and putter off.

“Okay he’s gone I’ll meet you at the front door in a few.” I called out the window to Duff, he nodded his head as I closed my window and he scampered off. I ran down the stairs, two at a time and pulled open he door to find Duff already waiting there. I quickly ushered him in. Hey it wasn’t gonna matter after all if he was only inside for a few minutes, just to grab his clothes and then maybe a goodbye kiss. .
♠ ♠ ♠
Here ya go. =)
This is probably gonna be the last update for awhile
=\ and yes that sceane was written by my cousin I had
to ask him to tone it down. I mean last thing we want is
Duff sucking Rox's breast and Axl walks in. (Yes that was
the orginal) Anyways thats it =)

Chapter Title
Cum On Feel The Noise
Mental Health
Quiet Riot