Sequel: Roxanne
Status: Completed.

Wasting Love

You Shook Me All Night Long

Well as it turned out it wasn’t just a goodbye kiss that I had received from Duff. Sleepily I opened my eyes, Duff’s arm was slung over me and I could feel his warm breath on my neck. I was stiff and sore and . . . . Oh SHIT!! Duff was still there.

“Fuck.” I swore quietly then made an attempt to get up, well that was a fail because I accidentally nudged Duff in the ribs.

“Huh? What?” He said sleepily as his eyes snapped open. Well it was good to see that since we were fifteen nothing had changed. “How was your sleep?” He whispered in my ear, making me practically jump out of bed.

“Pretty good, how about yours?” I replied softly as Duff moved his arm as I rolled and made an attempt to stand up.

“It was ok.” He answered then let out a chuckle as I fell back on the bed. “Nice ass.” He told me as I rolled my eyes. Jesus Christ I was sore.

“Shut up.” I told him then smacked him hard in the chest. Of course he didn’t listen to me worth shit he just laughed at me. “I hate you.” I told him, that’s when he stopped laughing and his face softened.

“Oh c’mon Rox you know you love me and if you don’t why’d you have sex with me?” He said with a chuckle that turned into a laugh, I hit him again this time harder though. “Ouch, that one hurt.” He told me as he stopped laughing and rubbed the spot where I had hit him. I didn’t answer instead I stood up and with one hand supporting me I slid my clothes on. All the while Duff was watching me with a smirk on his face.

“What are you so happy about?” I snapped at him as I picked up my brush and made a weak attempt to run it through my hair that ended painfully for me as I dropped it on the ground. “I’m going to shower.” I announced. Earning another chuckle from Duff as I picked up my hairbrush and walked out of my room and into the bathroom. I peeled off my clothes and looked in the mirror at myself, to be polite I looked horrible. Thanks to Duff I had hickeys all along my neck and shoulder and my hair looked like Axl’s after my step-father had thrown him downhill after a rainstorm. I was gonna have one hell of a time explaining the hickey’s to Axl.

Ten minutes later I stepped out of the steamy shower, beads of water running down my skin, quickly I dried off, put on my clothes brushed my hair and then stepped out of the bathroom and right into Axl.

“Hey Rox, I’m glad you decided to stick around.” He said with a laugh before turning away from me. “Because if you hadn’t your boyfriend would’ve been dead.” He laughed at that too of course.

“Yeah, dead.” I repeated stupidly and forced out a chuckle. “So how was the date last night?” I asked changing the subject as I walked towards my room, with Axl right behind me.

“It was ok, the date was pretty good, but the sex was horrible.” He told me with a shrug then let out a laugh at my disgusted face. Seriously did you really need to know how your older brother’s girlfriend was in bed? Uhh no! “So what are you up to today?” He asked as we stopped outside my bedroom door.

“Nothing why?” I answered turning around to face him; his expression was unreadable as always.

“I don’t know just wondering.” He answered lightly then turned around and began to walk away. I shook my head before turning around and opening my bedroom door a crack. Out of no-where Axl came flying and kicked open my door, thankfully Duff was pretty much dressed, with the exception of his shirt.

“Oh hey Rox.” He said as he turned around. “Oh shit.” He swore once he saw Axl, Duff eyes widened as he glanced around the room nervously while Axl’s filled rage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh shnaps
Poor Duffy =(
Don't you love how I said I wasn't going to update
for like ever. and then here it is, I'm writing Chapter ten
at moment =) Enjoy!

Chapter Title
You Shook Me All Night Long
Back In Black
AC/DC