Status: On hold - Writersblcok :/

The UnSweet Sacrifice

Chapter 6

I stayed up with the girls for a while then went to get ready. When I looked myself in the mirror I was choked. Who I saw in the mirror wasn't me, it was someone pretty, with black hair, sparkling eyes and a huge smile on her lips. It took me a while to realize that it was me. I gave out a small shriek and then got ready then went to bed.

That night I laid awake just thinking about what had happened during the day. I fell asleep after a while, thoughts still spinning in my head.

I woke up before Pat and Dyl for once. I sneaked into the bathroom, brushed my hair, put on my make up and clothes then left the room. In the hallway I bumped into Gustav.

"Good morning, Gustav!" I said and smiled. I could feel my heart skip a beat.

"Hey, Beat." he said and smiled back. "Hey, about last night.. I just want you to know that I like you and that I want to.. You know, get to know you better.."

I giggled. "That is a cheesy as it can get.. But I really want to get to know you too."

He smiled and took my hand. We walked down to get some breakfast and after a while the other joined us. Patzey and Dylan exchanged looks that could only mean one thing. I rolled my eyes at them and began to talk to the guys. After breakfast we went to our rooms to pack, since this was the last day we stayed at that hotel.

Later, at the bus, we all got bored. Then someone came up with the idea to play truth or dare.

"Beat! Truth or dare?" Bill asked me and I sighed.

"Dare!" I giggled.

"Uh.. I want you to kiss.. Dylan!" he said and Patzey started laughing. Dylan looked just a tad bit uncomfortable as I leaned forward and kissed her. Aaw, I felt so bad for her, I mean, first of all, she's straight and second, she's my bandmate and best friend. And I also felt bad for Gustav. It can't be nice to see the girl you like kiss another girl. I broke it of and the game continued.
There was a lot of kissing involved, and I have no idea why. Guess we're just cool like that. After about 15 minutes of playing I got bored and went to the bunks where I could get some privacy to write some more. This time I wasn't listening to music since I don't want to be scared to death. After another five minutes Gustav entered and sat down next to me.

"Hey." I said and looked up at him.

"Hey.. What are you writing?"

"Nothing.. Just something I got in my head.." I showed him the lyrics I had written down and he smiled.

"This is awesome!" he said and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thanks.." I saved the document, turned of my laptop and put it away before standing up and streching slightly. I could feel his eyes on me and giggled to myself. I don't think a single guy has checked me out before. Actually, he's kinda my first real boyfriend.. Pathetic, I know, but I am only 15 years old so far. I'm turning 16 soon though. Yeah, I'm kinda young, I know that. But age is just a number my friend.

That night I shared bunk with Gustav. We were cuddled up close to eachother and I couldn't get happier.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wierd ending, I know, but I'm tired and want to go to sleep, lol. ^__^