The Morning After Was the Way Today Began

Watch The ***s Parade For Fame

I got out of the hospital a day later, but the doctors said I couldn't dance for a week at least. They said something about me being still too weak. I was sad. Sad to see Holly taking my place. She's such a snake, you wouldn't guess it when you meet her. Anyway. She was now dancing my routine with Brendon. I was Jealous, I'm not going to lie. And it seemed to me that Brendon was liking it way to much.

Oh, me and Brendon are secretly dating. We're like trying to see if we could ever work. At what my eyes were seeing, I would have left him the second he put his hands on Holly's hips. Glad we weren't dating for real. Cause then I would have had seriuos problem. I'm a jealous person. And yet, I never get it why guys are jealous when I flirt with other guys. Oh well, I'm weird I know.

As I was watching them dance someone covered my eyes from the back.

"Guess who?"
"What the...Gabe?"
"You are so no fun."
"Omg, it's so good to see you. It's been way too long."
"Yeah, so what's going on?"
"I tried to commit suicide, I have had a lot of sex and I can't dance and I'm jealous."
"Jealous of who? Is Brandon cheating on you?"
"Brandon and I are kinda on a break, but don't tell anyone."
"So the jealousy comes from where?"
"See that bitch dancing with Brendon?"
"Yeah."
"There."
"Why you care who dances with Brendon? Oh, you were the one dancing with him."
"Well that and we are kinda secretly dating."
"What? Dating Urie? You? What about me?"
"You want to date me?"
"Why not? Just for the fun of it."
"Can I take you up on that offer?"
"But what about that Panic! boy?"
"You are way hotter."
"I'm feeling good now. So wanna go grab something to eat with me?"
"I would love too. Let me just tell my friend and then we can go."

I walked up to the stage and yelled at Melody, making everybody stop and looking at me. I was talking loud enough for Brendon to hear.

"I'm going out with Gabe, so I guess I'll see you in the hotel, Melody."
"Out? Like on a date?"
"Out like on a date. That sound good. Yeah."
"What will Brandon think of this?"
"We're on a break actually. Been since I came to the tour."
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"I forgot. But ok, bye. See ya later."
"Are we still on for tonight?"
"I wouldn't miss it for anything."

I walked up to Gabe and his hand toke my hand. I looked up and smiled at him. And so we walked out of the room, leaving everybody on the stage with long faces. The longest face had to be Brendon's.