The Morning After Was the Way Today Began

We're Like Night And Day

"Ewww...no," Ryan screamed after Melody had finished telling us her plan.
"I have to agree on Ryan with this one," Brendon said while still in a shock.
"Come on boys. It's a one time thing, right infront of Holly," Melody said with a smile.
"But what if someone would take pictures of them in the bedroom in akward positions?" Spencer came up with a idea.
"Ewww, that's my fiancee you are talking about," I said and put my head on Jon shoulder.
"That would be great," Melody said and smiled while looking at Spencer.
"Well, I'm still not sure," Brendon said while looking at Ryan.
"But then again, Holly would be out of your life for good and you can live the rest of your life with pretty over here," Jon said.
"You think I'm pretty?" I asked Jon with a smile.
"Well, I can't think of a guy who would say no to you," Jon said.
"Stop flirting. You two are making me sick," Spencer said.
"We are made of sugar," Jon said proudly and put his hand around me.
"JWalk?" Brendon spoke to Jon.
"Yeah Bren?" Jon answered.
"Why is your hand around my girl?" Brendon asked him.
"Cause we are made of sugar and are made for each other. Only you, candy stealer, got her before me," Jon answered.
"Candy stealer? Like what the fuck?" I asked Jon while laughing.
"I'm talking trash cause I'm hungry and sleepy," Jon said.
"Oh," I said and the looked at my phone.

It had one missed call. It was from Gabe. I walked out of the room and onto the balcony and called him back. He answered to the second ring.

"Hi there seniorita."
"You sound happy? Do I wanna know why?"
"Well, I'm happy beacuse you called me and I found out that Ashlee is in town."
"So you are still wanting to hook up with her?"
"Well yeah."
"Pete will be pissed if he'd knew."
"Well no one will tell him. And I got a back up plan too."
"Who's that?"
"You."
"Not anymore sweetie."
"Now tell me Brendon got you before I did."
"Well he kinda asked me to marry him last night when we weren't talking really. Well he was talking and I was knocking."
"Knocking? Do I wanna know?"
"Not really. But hey, why did you call?"
"I was wondering if you'd like to have breakfast with me and William."
"William is in town?"
"He just got in last night."
"I'll be down in five."
"Oh and leave your puppy dog boyfriend at home. We want you to ourselfs."
"I wanna spend some time with you two too."
"See ya in five."

I walked back into the room and all eyes were on me. The boys were all hungry and so was Melody. I said I'm going out to have breakfast with Gabe and William. Brendon wanted to come with me, but I said he couldn't come. He was sad, but as always Melody came up with the idea of the day. She said that they could come with me and Gabe and William, but they will stay away. Brendon liked the idea cause he could keep an eye on me. And so we went.

When the elevator opened it's door, I ran up to William and hugged him. Then I let go of him and jumped on Gabe as we hugged. In the corner of my eye I saw Brendon going green with envy and he was jealous, you could tell it by the look in his eyes.

I walked between Gabe and William to a near by cafe and we were walking hand in hand. It's great to have two of your closest friends with you. Melody, Ryan, Spencer, Jon and Brendon followed us, but we didn't even notice. We were so into the conversation we were having.

The cafe was almost empty when we stepped in, the others straight behind us. We all found tables and ordered. While we waited for our coffee and breakfast, Gabe and William were asking me all kinda questions about Brendon and me.

"How the hell did this happen?" William asked.
"Do you love him?" Gabe asked.
"Are you two made for each other even?" William asked.
"What makes you think it will work?" Gabe asked.
"How many children are you two going to have?" William asked.
"Are you going to have a big wedding?" Gabe asked.
"Have you set the date yet?" William asked.
"Are you sure you're sane?" Gabe asked.

I looked over to were Brendon was sitting. He was looking at me and I just smiled at him. He gave me a weak smile. I turned back to the guys who were waiting for their answers.

"It happened like everything in life happens. Yes, I love him. We are like night and day. That is what will make it work. He wants four and I want as two, so three sounds good. I want a small wedding, but if I want everybody to be there, it'll be big. No, we haven't talked about it.
And I'm the insained person you will ever have the pleasure of knowing."