Status: Active, with slow updates.

Promises, Promises, Promises.

Poor Nicholas

The days that followed Nate's arrival seemed awkward. Denise still chose to believe Nick was at fault, and he spent his days slumping at home and completing various chores. Joe, Kevin, Frankie and I had planned trips to the mall and other 'fun' places which made Nick whine in jealousy, we had been ordered by both Mr and Mrs Jonas to ignore his silly behaviour and told us to enjoy ourselves.

"Have fun vacuuming the living room," Kevin said, making fun of Nick as he plugged the vacuum into the socket.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Nick replied with a grumble, turning on the TV and changing it to ESPN as he was ready to clean the house.

"Don't worry, the day will definitely be over before you know it," I contributed, ruffling his hair.

"Don't touch the hair." He said under his breath, trying to catch his reflection on the window as he smoothed his curls back in place.

"Someone's a little grumpy today.." Joe followed, slumping onto the couch as everyone heard the clicks the keyboard of his phone made.

"Is everyone ready to go? Where's Frankie?" Kevin said, taking his eyes of his phone and searching around the large living room.

"I'M COMING!" replied a distant voice at the top of the stairs, the next second, Frankie was sprinting downstairs with his Gameboy DS in hand, "Let's go." He said, trying to catch his breath.

"Alright, everyone into the Chevy." Kevin said, taking control, as he usually does, calling Big Rob from the dining room.

They were all almost out the door when the vacuum started, "Hey, have fun, alright? Try not to break anything!" I said to Nick, giving him a small peck on his cheek.

"Can you bring me back some Starbucks?" He asked, turning the vacuum off and giving me puppy-dog eyes, everyone knew he wasn't allowed any sort of contact with the outside world, but I felt a bit sorry for him, "Please?" He said, jutting his lower lip out a little.

"Fine." I replied with a huff, as he kissed me on the forehead and got back to work.

I shut the front door behind me and got a seat next to Frankie as Big Rob started up the car, "We have to get some Starbucks for Nick before we head home, I feel a little sorry for him, don't you think?" I said as we started rolling down the street.

"Well, it wasn't me or Kevin that threw a punch and started a fight, but I'd be pretty desperate for a frappe." Joe said, as Frankie's game beeped and played music.

"Yeah you're right," Kevin said, "After the mall trip, we'll drop by and get him something."

We drove for a couple of minutes before arriving at the carpark of a local mall and shopping area. We parked and slowly got out of the car, already spotting people taking photos, wanting to come nearer.

"Alright, where do you guys wanna head of to first?" Joe asked everyone as Big Rob locked the car and put his game face on, glancing at the paparazzi and keeping everything in check.

Hours passed quickly as the boys and I shopped, we were all carrying three shopping bags each at least, we had decided to buy Frankie some new comics, Joe, Kevin and I had bought some new sunglasses and other little things. Before we knew it, it was past lunch and we had decided to go to a small restaurant at the corner, one of Joe's favourite places.

Big Rob had kept his distance, as he usually does, glancing at everyone and telling the paparazzi to back off every once in a while. Jonas fans came up to us and asked politely for pictures and autographs before heading on their way. Many of them had asked where Nick had gone, we had a cover story set out when we were sitting in the car and we had all said that he was sick and recovering at home.

I walked next to Joe as we looked inside the windows of all the little boutiques and chocolate shops, "Good to see the fans are under control today," I said, nudging his arm.

He laughed, "Yeah, they're usually screaming their heads off and chasing us all over the place." He said sarcastically.

Kevin had gone off to another comic and bookstore with Frankie and we had all decided to meet up at the restaurant in 15 minutes time. After a little argument with Big Rob, we all agreed that Joe and I would be fine without him and he left joining Kevin and Frankie with their comic-hunt.

Joe and I had decided to go into a little chocolate shop, browsing at all the chocolates we could bring home to eat tonight.

"So what's up with you and Nick?" Joe whispered as the shop attendant went outside to straighten the chocolates on the rack, making sure they weren't melting.

"Uh," I said unsurely, "We're going out I guess. That Nate thing really pissed him off though." I said, before grabbing some bars off the shelf and passing them to Joe.

"Yeah, he was telling me about it, he really likes you, you know." He replied, grabbing some jellybeans and adding them to our 'buy' pile.

"I like him too, he's just so easy to be around, you know?" I said as we readied our stuff to pay for.

He nodded as the shop attendant came back in and worked the register as we payed. She asked for a quick photo and autograph from the both of us before we left.

We walked around looking at a couple more stores before I noticed something suspicious, "Joe," I whispered, walking right next to him, "Is it just me or are those people back there following us?"

I know people and paparazzi were always following us all over the place, but there people looked different. They were in long black coats and dark tinted sunglasses, holding a large, ferocious looking dog. I had to admit, I was a bit scared.

"I'll check them out," Joe said. We walked a couple more paces before he turned around and pretended to look at some scarves, casually taking a glance at them. "We're calling Big Rob."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, guess what? Another update (;
PLEASE don't be a silent reader, comment!

Add me as a friend
Subscribe to this story
Don't forget to comment!