Status: Active, with slow updates.

Promises, Promises, Promises.

The Talk

ELLA’s POV

“Well, why don’t you have the strings come in over here?” I suggest, pointing to the sheet music we’ve been working on for the past two-and-a-half hours.

“That’s actually a good idea,” Nick says, taking the pencil and writing in some notes. “We could have the piano enter back in ove-“

Guys, we’re going to Starbucks! Anyone want anything?” Joe screams while running down the stairs, peeking his head in from the dining room.

“Maybe some iced chocolate?” Nick says, putting the piece of paper we were working on into a pile and grabbing out the next one.

“Just anything, Joe, thanks.” I say, grabbing at the piece of paper Nick put into the pile and double checking it.

“Uh, okay,” He says, not wanting to disturb us any further, taking his sunglasses and calling to Kevin.

We were again, left alone, while Joe and Kevin went out for Starbucks. We edited in silence before Nick had interrupted my train-of-thought, “Hey, Ella?”

“Yeah?” I said, putting the pencil down and reading over the notes and lyrics.

“Why do you ever think we only met up now instead of, you know, years ago…” He whispers.

I put the sheet down and looked at him, his hands were gliding over the Piano notes, no longer holding onto a pencil, I thought about it too… “I don’t know, I’ve never really thought about it, to be honest, I think it’s because… Dad’s been a little busy since then, and you? Mom told me you guys have been in record studios, countless interviews and photo shoots,” I say, punching his arm jokingly.

He smiled, still looking at the piano keys, “I still had time for friends you know,” He says, “That day you left, I completely forgot, and I wanted to feed Frederick in the morning, I cried because I didn’t say goodbye..”

“You were too tired out from the day before, you boys were jumping into the pool and running around, you fell asleep straight after, we left at Midnight.” I said, replaying the memories in my head.

He smiled, recalling the memories too, “I thought you would come again, the next day, and the next day and I never knew where you went. Joe and Kevin told me and I haven’t forgiven myself, I didn’t wish my best-friend goodbye before she left to live on the other side of the country.” He whispers.

He was my best friend too, before I moved. We spent every waking minute together, I remembered, “I wish I never moved, I miss it here.”

He rested his arm around my shoulders caringly, “I missed you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey there, sorry I haven't been updating - I'm in the middle of EXAM season, aka, end of year tests that will go on my report, and I sort of have to study and whatnot so, again, sorry.

And, I'll have a new way of posting things this time, I won't be updating weekly or anything, it'll be up to you guys when I post. So, the next time I'll be posting is when I get more than 18 comments (:

Have a nice day. Love always. Cecilia.

Add me as a friend
Subscribe to this story
&Comment it!.