Status: Active

When God Made You He Was Showing Off.

10

"Thundr honey, wake up." Someone said softly as they shook my shoulder. I grumbled and rolled over, not wanting to wake up just yet. "Thundr."

"What?" I mumbled sleepily, pulling my blankets over my head. 

"Sam asked me to come check on you." Sookie said, still shaking my shoulder gently. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around my room. 

"Mkay." I mumbled, closing my eyes and rolling over. 

"He wants you to come to the bar before it gets dark." Sookie said, gently pulling my blankets off of me. "Come on Thundr. You can go back to sleep in Sam's trailer once we get to the bar.  

Go with her Thundr.

My eyes instantly opened and I shot up in bed. What the fuck was that! Am I going crazy?

"What? What is it?" She asked, with a look of concern. I just shook my head and moved to get off the bed. 

"Im fine." I muttered, pulling on some jeans and a band tee over my tank top. I guess I was going over to pass out in Sam's trailer. I grabbed my favorite blanket, and walked into the living room where Sookie was waiting. I could never sleep without this blanket. "Ready?" 

"Yeah, my car's outside." She said walking out of my house. I didn't bother locking the door, I just grabbed my iPod off the counter and walked outside.

~

"You going back to sleep?" Sam asked, once I walked into the bar. I had my blanket wrapped around my shoulders and went behind the bar. 

"Nuh uh, I've been sleeping all day. I'll probably pass out later though." I muttered, taking my usual spot behind the bar and shoving the ear buds in my ear and snuggling up in my blanket. 

"The way you make me feel will never leave my mind. Think of you later in my empty room and I will fall alseep alone." I sang quietly so that no one would be able to hear. I guess today was just an emotional day for me. Usually I'd be listening to A Skylit Drive or Blessthefall. 

You don't have to be alone.

I jumped a little. That voice again. What the fuck happened to me? Who the hell is talking to me? I think I'm just tired or crazy. 

"Are you happy that you don't have to go back to that vampire bar tonight?" Sam asked, sitting down next to me. I smiled weakly at him, still a little shaken from the whole hearing voices thing. 

"Uhm, yeah I guess." I mumbled, taking one side of my earbuds out. 

"I don't know why you even agreed to that in the first place Thundr." Sam said, whilst shaking his head. I stifled a yawn and leaned on Sam's shoulder, feeling more comfortable than I had in ages. 

"I don't know. I guess I just wanted to help." I muttered, while he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. 

"You sure you don't wanna go to sleep in the trailer. I'm sure my bed is much softer than the ground." He chuckled, whilst slowly getting up from the ground. I sighed to myself, I didn't want to stay in Sam's trailer alone. I'd rather be uncomfortable as hell sitting on the ground as long as I was near him. 

  
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment & Subscribe.

Read my other stories please. I'll love you forever.
:]