Status: Active

When God Made You He Was Showing Off.

9

"Finally you're awake." Pam stated, I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the room. Pam was sitting in a chair in the corner and I was lying in the back room. I cautiously sat up, I wasn't wearing my awkward waitress outfit anymore. Instead I was in an oversized button up and some sweat pants. I felt my neck for any bite marks but I didn't feel any thing except skin. "Dont worry human. Rayn was able to reach you before the other vampire could do any damage."

"Rayn helped me?" I asked skeptically, I thought if anyone wouldve helped it wouldve been Eric. Wasn't he supposed to be the one watching me and making sure nothing happened?

"Yes, apparently he sees some use in you." She shrugged, getting up and tossing me my bag of clothes. "Its almost daylight. Let yourself out." 

I stayed at my spot on the bed until Pam left the room, then slipped out of the over sized clothes. I pulled my We Came As Romans band tee back on, then my jeans. It felt nice to be back in my own clothes, like I was normal again. Even if I was sitting in a vampire bar, where I was almost attacked the day before. 

I cautiously walked out of the room, I didn't hear anyone around as I walked into the main bar area. 

"How do you feel?" I didn't turn around, instead I just stopped short and stayed there. "Im sorry I wasn't there."

"Dont worry about it." I mumbled, turning around and looking over at Eric. He looked awful. 

"Do you feel any different? I gave you some of my blood." Eric said, holding himself up against the wall. He seemed paler than usual, I had never heard of a vampire giving blood so  I didn't know what that meant. 

"Uhm, I don't think so. I feel the same." I shrugged, walking over to him. He looked like he could barely stand. "Are you okay?"

"Im fine." He said, standing up a little straighter. I wrapped my arm around his waist as he put his arm on my shoulders. 

"Where do you rest?"

~

I looked down at the sleeping vampire. He already looked better than he did at the bar. I hadn't asked what giving blood meant but I assumed it just didn't matter anyway. I shoved my earbuds back in my ear, letting Romance on a Rocketship calm my nerves. 

Eric gave my his car keys and told me to go home. Apparently someone would come to get the car when it got dark. I wasn't really tired, since I had passed out while I was at the bar. I didn't actually know what happened. All I know was that Rayn stepped in, while Eric and Pam where no where to be found. I walked over to Eric's sleek black car, then searched my pockets for the keys. 

I felt a piece of paper in my back pocket, and pulled it out. 

Thundr,
You have no idea how relived I was that I was able to get to you before that vampire was able to do anything to you. I do not know what I wouldve done if anything had happened to you. I'm grateful that Eric Northman was able to stop me before I killed him. With that being said I still want to see you. I'll find you tonight. 

Yours Truly, Rayn.


I crumpled the note up in my hand and shoved it back in my pocket. Why did he want to see me? I don't want to be tied up in the world with all these vampires. I would rather I go back to the way things were before. Just me, myself, and I. 

    
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment & Subscribe.
:]