Ice, Ice Baby!

Ten

As Gerard skated around the ice training for his up coming show Frank was sat in his seat at college. His media lesson was boring him some what and all he really wanted, much like all the time was to see Gerard on the ice. It had become his favourite pass time, instead of the guitar that was now gathering dust in the corner of his dorm.

The new couple were around a month old now, officially. Their month had been filled with many dates to various places such as the cinema, meals out (where Gerard would only eat a salad, but Frank had gotten used to this) and private, one on one skate lessons which often ended in a steamy make which normally consisted of a sloppy, wet blow job or a rough hand job which after completing, the men would both snuggle on the couch in the dressing room or head back to Gerard’s. Frank liked it there.

He remembered when Gerard had taken him back to his apartment for the first time, the first time he had seen the living quarters and the first time the pair had made love. The skater was petrified Frank would either run or feel over whelmed when he saw how his boyfriend lived, but rest assured nothing of the sort happened. As soon as the pair stepped through the front door, Frank took one quick glance around and pulled Gerard to his bedroom. Gee just giggled, he knew he shouldn’t have been so worried as he knew deep down that Frank really didn’t care about material value.

“You‘re beautiful,” Frank whispered against Gerard’s cracked lips. He always had sore lips from the coldness of the ice, to which Frank resolved by buying him a twizzler flavoured balm.

“Frankie.” Was all that he heard in return as Frank began to kiss at his lovers neck.

“You‘re beautiful,” He repeated. “And you are all that I need.” Frank reassured the conscious man smiling into his neck. Gerard smiled back, staring up at the ceiling as he let his hands wander down to Frank’s smooth back.

The pair laid on the bed for what seemed like an eternity, simply feeling one another and kissing softly. Neither wanted to rush such a special thing, they wanted to take it slow and remember every moment of the activity. Soon enough both men were fully aroused and couldn’t take much more.

“Frankie, I want you to take me.” Gerard smiled up at his lover who looked back at him a little worried.

“You sure? Gee we don’t have to take it that far yet, I mean we can just fool around for a while?”

Gerard trapped Frank’s lips with his own and sucked on his bottom lip. Damn Frank thought, he had well and truly trapped him now.

“You cheat!” Frank giggled as Gerard looked on with an innocent face.

“You know that drives me mad!” Frank stated, fake shocked but soon the serious face returned.

“I want you.” The older man whispered. Frank nodded and looked around the white and black decorated room but before he could ask Gerard slipped from under him and pulled a box from under his low rise bed. Leaning down he pulled a condom and a tube of lube from the black leather storage box and handed them to Frank. Once the rubber was on and both were prepped the men slid together, becoming one and fully joined.

Frank began to rock his hips against his lover’s lightly. Neither felt the need to speed things up just yet, they were enjoying the new feeling of having somebody so close; something neither had really felt so strong before.

“Oh Gee.” Frank moaned a little, hanging his head low and smiling at his boyfriend who was moaning also, pushing his sweaty head back into his black pillow. Frank bit his lip and moved a little faster, lowering his head a little so he could kiss Gerard.

“Frankie, oh baby.” Gerard sighed closing his eyes whilst running his hands over Frank’s shoulder blades as they contorted and flexed. He moved his hands lower, sweeping across the tattooed skin that covered Frank’s back, right down to his ass where he pushed a little harder, forcing more of Frank’s hard member into his body.

Soon the pair collapsed in a heap, spread across the bed. Both had come with a cry and a flex of the back, holding onto each other, clawing at skin and rubbing their hot bodies against one another. Panting, Frank placed his hand on Gerard’s chest, right over his heart beat which was most defiantly erratic.

“I, I want to say something,” Frank mumbled into Gee’s hot neck, before looking straight into his heavy lidded eyes. Gerard nodded and wrapped his arms around Frank’s middle, gently caressing the over heated skin.

“I, I love you.” Frank bit his lip and closed his eyes, knowing his confession could spark many wanted, and unwanted emotions.

Gerard tilted his head so he could look straight into Frank’s eyes. He wanted to remember this for a very long time.

“Baby,” He whispered. “I love you too.”

After that night, it was hard for Frank going back to college. Noting seemed relevant or magical any more, not after Gerard. He was walking around on a cloud and constantly had a smile etched across his face. For the first time, he went to his media lecture with a spring in his step, smiling and holding all the right equipment. However that all changed when he arrived.

“Frank, finally you show your face around here.” His teacher moaned, it was a known fact that the past two months had not been Frank’s best for attendance.

“Do you have an idea for your article yet?” Frank looked a little confused, but with a minute or two of thinking, he knew what he was going to write about.

“I know what I want to write about, but the thing is, if it does win,” Frank spoke. “Which I‘m sure it wont, but if it does I do not want it published.” His media teacher looked a little confused too, as the whole point of this course was to be able to get a break into the industry for writing and shooting things.

“But Frank, that is the whole point of this task. It will be a great opportunity for you to get your name out there an-” Frank cut him off, throwing his arms up in the air.

“Look, I really appreciate that this is going to be good, or whatever but I‘m asking that this isn’t published. I want it confidential and to stay that way. You have to oblige as its my personal choice.” The tutor looked meek, but nodded. Frank smiled and sat down where he started to plan his piece.

He was going to write about Gerard. He knew that his boyfriend hated people writing things about him, and the fact that barely anyone knew about his personal life. Frank knew he would have to include things that only he really knew, but as it was only to achieve a grade and not being published he saw no real danger.

As he sat down he pulled his new note pad out from his bag. It was pink and black and it matched his skates. Gerard had seen it for him and bought him it. Frank had not been happy, as he wanted his boyfriend to know that he didn’t need to buy him things to keep his interest. He loved him with or without skates and a note book. Now though, Frank loved his book and had scribbled all over it, writing ‘I heart G’ all over it. Pulling out his matching pen Frank set to work, sketching down notes onto his plan.

He decided that he would talk about Gerard’s childhood. It would be a good aspect to try and talk about. He did worry that somebody would notice just how much he knew, but he knew actually writing the article on his lover was risky in its self.

The next aspect of the article would be on Gerard’s career. Frank decided he would talk about the very beginning of his work life, building up to say how he had a very important upcoming show that would make or break him. Of course Frank knew it would be the making of Gerard, and that he would only receive more success.

Soon the day was complete, and Frank was slumped across his desk. He had written a hell of a lot, and had nearly completed the article. He smiled to himself, he loved it and just wished that his boyfriend could read. Of course, he knew Gerard hated such things and would maybe think that Frank was just like the rest, out for his fame and money but deep inside, they both knew it wasn’t true.