Ice, Ice Baby!

Six

A//N
This one is unbetaed. Ill edit as soon as :)

+

“Gerard, this is a bit, swish isn’t it?!” Frank exclaimed. It had been a week since their first ‘coffee date’ and were on their first proper date. Gerard had wanted to treat Frank, after all he had been the only guy who had given him a chance, the only guy that didn’t want his money and his fame. That was why, he had brought Frank to one of the most expensive restaurants in town. The younger mans eyes were almost hanging from his head when he saw the menu and prices. Surely somebody wouldn’t pay $30 for a bowl of soup and a bread fucking roll?! Obviously, Gerard would.

“I know. Look, I know you didn’t expect this which is my I brought you here. I don’t want to show off, nothing of the sort. I just want to show you a good time.” Frank smiled. He knew just how important the trust was for Gerard. He knew that the pro skater had, had trouble with men in the past, fucking him, using his credit cards and running for the hills. He wasn’t like that. Within a mere two weeks, Frank had shown the skater that he didn’t care about anything other then being with him. He wasn’t shallow like the other guys he had dated. He was different.

Frank moved his hand so it was laced with Gerard’s. “Thank you.” He mumbled. Slowly, their faces met and their lips touched and their hearts swelled. The pair giggled softly, returning to choose the food they wanted to eat. Frank had chosen the garden salad, although he nearly fainted at the price. $20 for a bunch of leaves! Gerard simply reassured him that it was his treat, and he wanted him to eat whatever he wanted. The older man tucked into a small salad too, as after their date he would return to training for the small show at the local arena the next night. He needed to be a light as possible when training, so he couldn’t eat much. Neither minded, they enjoyed one another’s company much more then any food.

After they had finished eating, which took a while as most of the time as their hands were linked and their eyes were gazing, the two men made their way from the restaurant to the ice arena. This had become a regular occurrence for Frank. Walking to the venue.

“Thanks for tonight Gee.” Frank stopped in the middle of the street, causing Gerard to stop with him. The older man delicately wrapped his arms around Frank’s small middle. Bringing him closer he kissed his lips lightly.

“Its not a problem. I really enjoyed it. You know, even though we only met about, two weeks ago. I think your special… ”

Frank looked up into Gerard’s eyes, it was right. Two weeks ago, he would have been staring straight into a strangers eyes; A beautiful strangers eyes. That didn’t matter, they were both smitten.

Its true what they say, love bites you on the ass when you least expect it.

The pair walked into the building, greeting the security with a bashful smile. They walked into the backstage area, where Gerard had his own private room. He was such a regular there, such a known face that he had been given his own space. As Frank watched him stretch for his rehearsal for the next nights show, he couldn’t help but stare. The college student watched as Gerard’s muscles stretched, flexed and pulled. His eyes gazed over as he focused on his ass and legs. The muscles were pulling tight, warming and readying themselves for the task ahead.

Before Frank could tare his sinful gaze away, he was caught red handed.

“Frank, are you staring at my ass?!” Gerard asked. A blush crept onto Frank’s cheeks. He merely nodded.

Gerard took the opportunity in all its glory. Ok, after knowing a person all of two weeks he would never been this forward, or would never have allowed himself to be uncovered, his emotions to run this wild. But he had. And he wasn’t worried this time.

He strutted over to the couch Frank was seated on, swaying his skating hips, throwing the bones from one side to the other as much as he could. Frank swallowed hard. Gerard was mesmerising. He had this rhythm about him, a tune that rang in Frank’s ears, a one that thudded inside of his heart chambers. As the skater reached the couch, he perched himself on Frank’s awaiting lap. They giggled, pushing any tension that was in the air into orbit. They didn’t need tension. Slowly, their lips met again. The skin bruised against one another’s, their hands knitted firmly into their partners locks of hair. They fisted and whimpered, moaned and sighed. After ten minutes, they broke apart. What had meant to be one kiss, had turned into a full blown make out session. Neither minded, as they kissed one another’s lips again.

“I have to go train.” Gerard stated softly, biting down on his lip. Frank nodded, still trying hard to regain his composure the skater had stolen ever so briskly.

“I‘ll go watch outside on the stands.”

+

Frank perched himself onto a cold stand, wiggling his ass slightly in order to warm it up. Suddenly, he heard a light beat of music fill the cold air. Soon enough, Gerard skated out onto the ice, perfectly. As he would for the show the following night.

As the skater did his usual routine, spinning and gliding, jumping and turning Frank watched in awe. He loved how talented Gerard was. He loved the way he could manipulate his body and muscles in order to be able to skate so well. He was truly amazing at what he did.

Every now and again, Gerard would look up into the stands. He would search Frank out, shoot him a goofy smile and continue to skate. Every time this happened, Frank’s heart may have melted, just a little. He looked beautiful, gliding around on the ice. His thick black slacks clinging to his toned legs.

Frank loved his legs. How they moved and tensed, how they glided and supported. Oh how he would love to run his fingertips over them, caress the cold skin and kiss them until Gerard moaned his name loud enough. The music that was filling the arena was thudding through his body, mirroring the actions of his heart. The sounds echoed and mixed with his imagination, the moans he dreamt Gerard wouldn’t suppress. When he realised what he had been thinking, Frank blushed lightly. He cocked his head to watch Gerard, but he was finished. He was skating towards the dressing room, to get ready for another day of training.