Last Years Wishes, Are This Years Apologies

There Goes My Hero

(Jenna's POV)

Tomorrow was the day that both Travis and I would be leaving. Him to Los Angeles, and me to Chicago. The week flew by and we were together non stop. We didn't fight once and things were amazing. I watched him pack the last of his belongings and sighed.

"I wish you were coming with me," he said as he threw a t-shirt into his suitcase.

"I know, but I need to see my parents. I miss them, " I said laying back onto his bed. He pushed his suitcase off the bed and laid down next to me.

He turned his head and smiled so our faces were only inches apart from eachother. "I love you," he whispered and kissed my lips.

"I love you too," I said smiling.

He rolled over so he was on top of me. He kissed along my neck and collarbone, I giggled and pulled his face up to meet my lips. He kissed me passionately and ran his hand along my thigh. I lifted his white shirt over his head and threw it onto the floor. I ran my hands up and down his strong back. He pulled my shirt up and over my head, before undoing the clasp to my bra. He kissed down my neck and chest before kissing right above my belly button. I kissed his lips and bit down slightly on his lower lip. I sat up and quickly undid his belt buckle and he kicked his jeans off of his legs. I pulled down his boxers and threw them behind me. He pulled me against him and kissed my neck. With one hand he slowly pulled down my cotton shorts and underwear at the same time.

"This might hurt alittle, ok?" He whispered into my ear. I nodded my head and he kissed my lips sweetly.

As he thrust inside me, no warning bells went off. This is what I had wanted. This beautiful boy on top of me, his warm breath against my neck. He thrust his hips up and down, before we both reached our climax at the same time.

He rolled off of me, his chest moving up and down. I crawled closer to him and he wrapped his arm around me. I pulled the dark blue sheet up and over us.

"I love you so much, baby," he said between breaths.

"I love you too," I said wiping the sweat from his forehead.

He pulled me close, and kissed my nose. "Amazing, right?" He said laughing.

"Eh, I waited three months for that?" I asked smiling.

He pretended to look hurt and he poked me in the side, "Hey, that was mean."

"Kidding," I said laughing. We laid down in bed for a few more minutes before I sat up and wrapped the sheet around myself, "Can I take a shower?"

He groaned and pulled me back down, "Can we lay down for a few more minutes?"

I frowned and fought to sit back up, "I just wanna take a quick shower and then we need to go to bed. We're both leaving at five in the morning tomorrow."

"Fine, okay."

I smiled and kissed his lips. I threw my legs over the side of the bed and crawled around on the floor looking for my clothes. I felt around in the dark until I felt a piece of clothing under the bed. I pulled on the shirt and again crawled around looking for my underwear. I pulled on my pink boy shorts and stood up.

"Hey, thats my shirt," Travis said pouting.

I shrugged, "Oh well." I skipped into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. I took a long sip before walking back into Travis' room and throwing the bottle onto his bed.

"Thanks," he smiled and opened the bottle

"I'll be out in a few minutes," I said as I opened the door to the bathroom.

I slid off my underwear and pulled off Travis' shirt. I turned on the water and waited until it was steaming. Once the shower was the perfect tempature I stepped into the steaming hot water. I leaned my forehead against the tiled wall and let the water wash over me.

I deffinitely was not planning on having sex with Travis right before we left. But it just happened. I smiled and scrubbed my body clean. I was getting the last of the conditioner out of my hair when I heard a knock on the door.

"I'm bored, are you almost done?" Travis whined.

I rolled my eyes, "I'll be out in a sec." I turned off the water and grabbed a fluffy white towel out of the closet. I wrapped it tightly around my body before stepping onto the cold wood floor.

I walked into Travis' bedroom and giggled when I saw him staring intently at his computer screen. He turned his head when he heard me walked into the room and smiled.

He pulled my onto his lap and kissed my neck. I giggled and stood up.

"Sorry, I got your boxers all wet," I said.

He started laughing hysterically, "Never say that again."

I rolled my eyes, "Perv." I opened Travie's drawer and pulled out basketball shorts and grabbed my underwear and tanktop off of the bed.

"I'm taking a shower. I'll be right back, ok?"

I nodded my head and watched him walk out of the room. I pulled on my underwear and Travie's basketball shorts. I grabbed my tanktop and pulled it over my head.

I climbed into his bed and pulled the sheets over myself. I glanced up at the clock, it was 11pm. In six hours we would both be leaving for opposite sides of the country. I sighed and buried my face in the pillows.

I opened my eyes and Travis was getting in bed with me, trying to be as quiet as possible.

He smiled and kissed my cheek, "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up."

"It's ok," I said yawning. He pulled me against him and buried his face in my neck.

"I love you. See you tomorrow," he said as he closed his eyes.

I watched him fall asleep, and whispered, "I love you too, Travie."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry I havent updated in awhile.
oh and sorry if there are any spelling mistakes, i didnt have time to proof read.

:)