Last Years Wishes, Are This Years Apologies

You're Stuck With Me

(Travis's POV)

I woke up the next morning instantly thinking about Jenna. I can't believe I kissed her last night, what if she doesn't even like me like that? I left to quickly to actually talk to her. I groaned and rolled over to check my sidekick to see if she had called. But I only had a missed call from Pete. I pressed redial and the phone rang twice.

"Hey Trav," Pete boomed into the phone.

"Hey man, sorry I missed your call," I said

"It's alright. Do you think you and the guys can come over today to sign all the paperwork and shit? We want to get you guys signed soon, so we can get you ready to start recording this summer," he said.

"Yeah, deffinately," I said excitedly.

"Okay, come over around 3. I gave you my address last night, right?" he said.

"Yup. See you at three. Peace," I said hanging up the phone. I jumped out of bed and ran into the living room. I knew the guys would already be hanging out in my living room. "Pete wants us to come over at 3, so he can SIGN US!" I yelled excitedly.

"Holy shit!" Matt yelled

"What did he say?" Eric asked

"He said that he wanted to sign us fast so we can start recording this summer," I said.

"Shit, I need to get dressed," Disashi said as he ran into the guest room.

"Me too," Matt and Eric said in unison.

I walked to my room and picked up my sidekick to call Jenna.

"Hello?" She said groggily into the phone.

"Did I wake you up? I'm sorry," I said laughing.

"Yeah, but it's okay. Whats up?" she asked.

"Guess who just called me," I said.

"Umm, I have no idea."

"Guesssss," I whined.

She giggled, "My mom."

I laughed, "Nope. Pete just called and told me and the guys to come over so he can sign us!"

She screamed, "ohmygod! That's so awesome Trav!"

"I know! Do you wanna come with us?" I asked.

"Yes! What time?"

"We will pick you up around 2:15," I said.

"Okay, bye!" She excitedly into the phone.

I hung up and laughed at how excited she sounded. I looked at the time and realized it was already 1:30. I took a shower, put on jeans and a hoodie, grabbed my keys and sidekick and ran out the door with Eric, Matt, and Disashi. Lexy, Amanda, and Cassie told us they meet us at Pete's aparenment, all I had to do was pick up Jenna. I ran up to her apartment and knocked on her door.

"Hey," she said smiling.

"Hey, ready to go?" I asked.

"Yup, lets go."

I led her out to the car and opened the door for her.

She smiled and poked me in the side, "Why are you acting like such a gentleman?"

I pouted pretending to look hurt, "I've always been a gentleman, sweetheart."

The ride was silent while we were stuck in traffic. I couldn't stop thinking if she had the same feelings that I had for her.

"Looks like we're going to be sitting here for awhile," I said putting the car into park.

She sighed, "Yeah I guess so."

She turned her head to look at me and she smiled. Come on Trav, put your chin up. I leaned over the armrest, cupped her face in my hands, and kissed her. She didn't pull back, until we heard cars beeping. I laughed and took the car out of park as the traffic began to move more. When we got to Pete's house we had to park two blocks away. I slid my arm around her waist and kissed her forehead.

Jenna looked up at me with her big blue eyes, "I'm going to be honest with you Trav. I like you, alot." She bit down on her lip and stared at me.

I smiled and kissed her lips softy, "Be my girlfriend?"

God, how cliche.

She smiled and laughed, "Yesss. But we sound like we're in middle school."

I smirked, "I know. It's weird."

"So, we're offically together," I said ackwardly.

She smiled and kissed me on the cheek, "You're stuck with me, love."