Last Years Wishes, Are This Years Apologies

My Mom Is Going To Kill Me

(Jenna's POV)

When we walked into Pete's house, Trav immediately walked over and shook Pete's hand. "Hey dude. Who's this? Is this your girlfriend?" Pete asked smiling.

Trav smiled and led me over to Pete, "Yup, this is Jenna."

"Hey, I'm Pete," he said shaking my hand.

I laughed, "I know, your band is amazing."

Pete laughed and turned his attention back to Travis.

"Where is everyone?" Pete asked.

"Um, I think they'll be here in a few minutes," Travis said.

"Oh okay. Do either of you want something to drink?"

"No thanks," me and Travis both said.

I heard the door open and saw Eric, Disashi, Matt, Cassie, Amanda, and Lexy walk in. "Hey guys," I said smiling.

"Hey," they all said.

Cassie, Amanda, and Lexy walked over and hugged me. They stood with me smiling as they were introduced to Pete. All the boys were smiling from ear to ear when Pete led them into his dining room to talk and sign papers. Me and the girls sat in Pete's living room waiting for their 'meeting' to be over. "Guess what," I said to the three girls when we were alone.

"What?" they all said in unison.

"Trav asked me to be his girlfriend," I said giggling.

"Nuh uh," Lexy screamed.

"Shh," I said as I covered her mouth.

"I knew you two liked eachother," Cassie said smiling.

I smiled and sat down next to Lexy. Twenty minutes later the boys ran out of the dining room smiling. Trav hugged me and kissed my foredhead. "Holy shit, we're sighed," He said excitedly.

"Yay," I screamed as I hugged him. We hung out at Pete's house until we were basically falling asleep on his couch.

"I'm tired and Jenna and I both have school tomorrow. We'll see you guys tomorrow. Bye," Trav said as he stood up to shake hands and hug everyone. I said my goodbyes to everyone and made my way to the door. Trav grabbed my hand and we got into the elevator. As soon as the doors shut Trav grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in to kiss him. His tongue traced my bottom lip, I slowly parted my lips to let our tongues intertwine. When we got to the main floor, I pulled away and smiled at him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and led me outside. We walked the two blocks back to his car and got in. We talked the entire ride home and got to my house fortyfive minutes later.

"So, I'll see you tomorrow after school, right?" Trav asked.

"Your not going to come upstairs?" I said looking at him with puppy dog eyes.

He sighed and laughed, "Okay, lets go." We got out of the car and walked up to my apartment.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked.

"Sure," he said as he laid down on my couch. I put in my favorite movie, Sixteen Candles and laid down next to Travis, with my head on his chest.
Alittle while later, I opened my eyes to Travis shaking me. "Wake up sleepyhead," he said laughing, "I have to go, my mom is going to kill me."

I groaned and rolled off of him, "Sleepover."

"I can't," he kissed me head and stood up, "I'll pick you up at school tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay, Bye." I said hugging him.

I closed the door behind him and walked into the bathroom to change into my pajamas. I laid down on my bed and I couldn't fall asleep that night. I could only think about Travis.