Last Years Wishes, Are This Years Apologies

Stupid Slut

(Jenna's POV)

I turned up my iHome and danced around as All Time Low began to play throughout the apartment. Travis left an hour ago to get ready for the party tonight. I walked back into the bathroom to finish getting ready for the party tonight. I pulled on a pair of skinny jeans, a pink babydoll tanktop, and electric blue flats. I am not going to get drunk tonight, I repeated over and over in my head. This was the first time I was going to be at a party with alcohol, since the incident with Riley. But the thing I was most of afraid of was getting drunk in front of Travis. I was a whole different person when I was drunk. I sighed and walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. I picked up my sidekick to see if I had a missed call from Trav, but I only had a voicemail from my mom. I dialed my voicemail and waited until I heard my mom's voice through the speaker.

"Hi sweetheart. I haven't talked to you in a few days. I wanted to see how you were doing. Your father and I really want you to come home to Chicago soon. So call me back when your not busy. Bye, I love you." I smiled as I hung up the phone. I hadn't seen my parents in more than 2 months and I was really beginning to miss them and Chicago. I felt and the phone vibrate in my hands and saw the name I wanted to see the most. "Helloooo?" I sang into the phone.

"Hey babe," Travis said, "I'll be there in like two seconds."

"Okay, Bye hun!"

"Bye."

I slid my sidekick into my pocket and ran out the door. I took the elevator downstairs and saw Travis's car waiting infront of my building. "Hey," he said as I slid into the passenger's seat.

"Hey babe," I said kissing his cheek.

He pulled out into the New York City traffic and began driving to the party. I turned up the radio and sang along as we drove towards Ben's house. I giggled as Travis playfully messed up my hair.

We pulled in front of a large white apartment building and got out. Trav grabbed my hand and we walked through the big wooden doors. There were already tons of people wasted and stumbling around when we got there. I bit down on my lip and swallowed the lump in my throat as we made our way through the large mass of people. Travis must have noticed something was wrong because he bent down and whispered in my ear, "Are you okay?"

I bit down on my lip and whispered back, "I'm fine." He gave me a reassuring smiling and we found Gabby in the back of the house.

"Jenna," she screamed.

I ran over and hugged her, "Hey babe!"

She handed Travis and I red cups and led us over to the couch. I took a sip from the red cup and the familiar burn of the alcohol went smoothly down my throat. I'm only going to drink whats in this cup and I'll be fine. Travis and Gabby began to talk about his trip to California this summer. Before I knew it I had drank my whole cup and Gabby had offered me another. I bit down on my lip as I took the cup from her hands. I got up from the couch and turned to Gabby and Travis. "I'll be right back, I'm going to see who else is here."

I walked into the kitchen and saw Lily talking with some of her friends. I immediately walked out and walked into the family room. I saw my friend Justin playing pool with a bunch of people so I walked over and hugged him from behind. He turned around and smiled. "Hey, when did you get here?" he asked.

"Like an hour ago or something... I think," I said giggling.

"Are you here with Travis?" he asked as he pulled me over to the couch.

"Yup," I said. I took a sip from my cup and noticed it was empty. Shit.

"Want another drink?" He said motioning towards the empty red cup in my hand.

I knew I shouldn't have said it, but I did. "Yeah sure," I said nodding. He got up and walked into the next room to get us both drinks. "Thanks," I said as I took the drink from his hands.

"No problem."

I put the cup to my lips and took a long sip. I talked to Justin for a little while longer before I told him I had to go find Travis. I stumbled into the kitchen and knocked into a few people, recieving dirty looks until I saw a familiar face. "Hey," Travis said as he kissed me.

"Heeeeeey babe," I said giggling.

He gave me a sideways glance, "Are you.. drunk?"

"Maybeeee," I slurred.

He sighed and laced his fingers with mine.

"Lets go."

"Why?" I said pulling away from him.

"Because you're wasted. And your making a fool of yourself," He growled.

I spun around to see 15 sets of eyes staring at me. "What?" I snapped. They glared at me and turned back around.

"Stupid slut," I heard someone mumble. One of the guys in the kitchen moved aside to reveal Lily. She stared at me with an evil grin across her face.

I rolled my eyes, "Fuck you, bitch." I saw the anger flash across Lily's face as she walked over to me.

"What did you say?" she growled.

"Are you really that stupid? I said, fuck you bitch." I spat as her hand met my cheek. I was shocked and I could feel my skin burn. I pushed her hard against the counter and punched her square in the jaw. I wanted so bad to punch her again, but I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and pick me up.

(Travis's POV)

I watched as Jenna punched Lily in the face. I was shocked but I knew I had to get her out of here. I wrapped my arms around her and picked her up. I walked out into the warm summer night and felt warm tears soak through my shirt. I opened my car door and put Jenna in the front seat. I got in and pulled out of the driveway. I could see Jenna's small frame shaking as she sobbed. I put my hand on her back and rubbed it in small circles.

We were stuck in traffic and she soon fell asleep against the door. I pulled up to her apartment and slid one arm around her back and the other behind her knees. I got up to her apartment and put her into her bed. I put Advil and a bottle of water beside her bed for when she woke up. I kissed her forehead and walked into the living room. I sighed and locked the door as I left her apartment. I got into my car and drove to my house.