My Love for You Will Never End

All for you

a/N Okay so I live In New Zealand I have no idea how long it takes to get from Jersey to New York/ between NJ and NY..So sorry if I get the whole times wrong and shit]

Gerard’s POV

“Are we nearly there yet?” Kt asks

“I have no idea, ask Tiana, but right now we are in the middle of no where” I sigh peering over at Frankie. Our eyes meet, his beautiful hazels glare deep into mine Oh how I could melt at that sight.

“Okay, um I think we are it said it was in between Jersey and New York and you can't miss it” Tiana yawns, fidgeting around trying to get comfortable.

“Okay, sounds like we definitely know where we’re going” Kt says sarcastically.

“We do, well I do. From what the website said if you follow the road to New York you can't miss it” she replies.

“Sure”

“Can we stop up here and get something to eat? I'm hungry” Frank pleads with his cute puppy dog eyes. I try not to loose concentration on driving, but that’s a bit hard when you have the sexiest guy giving you the most adorable puppy dog eyes ever.

“Sure thing sugar” I smile running my thumb over his perfect cheeks. He grabs my hand and places it between his legs; I playfully brush my hand over his crotch before putting my hand back on the steering wheel. I smirk at him, he glares back at me giving me the evils, I can tell he wanted me to keep my hand there.

I pull over at the tiny gas station and we all pile out of the car. It looks pretty shabby, like one of those gas stations in the movies with biker dudes and stuff, it makes me shudder. Kt and Tiana go to the toilets, well only Tiana needs to go toilet Kts just going with her. Why do girls do that?. And Ray sprints into the shop to buy caramello chocolate, man he looks like a maniac on crack.

“Gerard can we go buy some skittles?” Frank's asks in a cute childish voice.

“Of course” I reply grabbing hold of his hand.

“Mikey, be a good brother and fill it up” I smile at my brother who looks like a depressed old man sitting in the car.

He nods and slowly gets out of the car.

..

“SKITTLES!” Frank screams grabbing about 5 big bags of skittles of the shelf along with some bags of chips.

I grab a few bottles of coke. Mmmmm Coke; the best drink ever made!

We pay for our food and head back out to the car holding hands and skipping like little girls.

“I'm busting” Frankie says holding onto his crotch.

“Then go toilet” I reply

“Come with me”

“Oh geez you’re just like Kt and Tiana” I sigh leading him off to the toilets.


“Hurry up and go” I say to him.

“It looks awfully scary in there, there could be spiders, will you come in?” he asks giving me a pretty sexy look. There's no way I’d turn that down.

“Fine” I whine following him into the toilet.

I watch as he unzips his jeans and pulls them down.

“Cute ass” I say ‘casually’

“I know” he giggles.

I gaze over as he “goes toilet”, practically going hard.

“Having fun there Mr. Way?” he giggles peering over his shoulder at me.

“Yep” I reply bluntly.

“Well If you don’t mind, would you stop looking I feel a bit vulnerable and insecure” he says sarcastically.

He’s going to pay for that.

“OH MY FUCKING GOSH! LOOK AT THAT BIG ASS SPIDER!” I yelp pointing at the wall.

“Argh where!” he cries falling backwards into me with his pants down. Lucky he finished peeing.

“Over there” I scream with a very dramatic/horrified look on my face.

“Get me out of here!” he cries latching himself very tightly onto my chest.

I can't help but laugh. He’s so cute when he looks all terrified and shocked.

“I'm only kidding” I whisper into his ear, sending a tingling sensation down his spine.

“You whore” he spits gazing up into my eyes. I realize his pants are still unzipped, I place my lips tenderly on his I savour the taste of his lip ring as he pry’s my mouth open with his tongue. He moans into our kiss as he pushes me against the wall our crotches grinding together madly. I rest my hands on his ass as he entangles his fingers in my hair. I pull him into me eagerly as our tongues fight for dominance. I feel his hard on slowly creeping up against my crotch. Wow he's horny.

Gently i grab his and slowly start to stoke. This isn’t sex, I'm plainly just playing with his. I take him by surprise as he parts fom our kiss and rests his forehead against mine. He stares deep into my eyes as I begin to stoke harder and faster. I feel his hot breath on my nose, it drives me crazy.

“Geeeeee” he moans in ecstasy.

I pump faster fully along his length until he comes in my hand. We lock lips again in a tender but furious like kiss.

“Gerard, Frankie! Are you in here?” Ray shouts nearing our cubicle.

“Oh shit!” I panic.

And with that Ray swings the door open revealing me and Frankie latched together and his pants unzipped.

“Ahh!” Ray screams slamming the door shut before running out of the rest room.

“Woops” Frank giggles as he zips up his pants and I wipe Frank's contents onto some toilet paper.

“That was amazing Gee” he whispers into my ear.

I smile and say “All for you” before we walk out of the cubicle.

My eyes widen as I see a pair of devilish eyes staring back at me from outside the window.

----

Okay that was a lame chapter..SOrry everyone..I had an urge to write an update...thanks for all the comments

ily al!!
xxxx