My Love for You Will Never End

Oh how I LOVE that!

Mikey's POV

I hear footsteps running through the hall way. Then my door swings open letting a bright light into my room. I groan in annoyance. I look up to see Frank, Gerard, Tiana, Kt and Ray towering above me.

“What!” I snap.

“Get dressed, we’re going on a road trip” Gerard smiles at me. I never realized how cool his eyes are. Interesting.

“What!, why!?” I say angrily.

“Because we said so” Frank adds.

“Well I'm not coming, and if this is all because of last night, forget about it” I snarl throwing the blankets back over me.

“Mikey, it's okay we want to help you, just come with us we have a surprise for you anyway” Tiana explains. Man I love her voice.

“Fine, whatever” I give in.

“Well hurry up, or do we need to dress you ourselves?” Kt smirks.

“No I’ll be ready in a minute, you can all go away no” I scowl, sending them out of my room.

“Watch that attitude, we’re only trying to help you” Gerard says.

I watch them exit my room, Tiana gives me a great big smile before she leaves sending shivers down my spine.

I get dressed and fix my hair.

“Man I'm way too skinny” I whisper glaring at myself in the mirror.

“And I'm way too ugly”

“And I wear glasses, I'm a four eyed emo freak”
----

Frank's POV

“So where exactly is this place?” Gerard asks Tiana.

“Um I don’t know, somewhere near New York I think” she replies.

“What! So you’re telling me you have no idea where this place is. And it was your idea to take Mikey there” Gerard says grabbing the car keys off the table.

“Well um it's on the road going to New York” she says.

“Yea okay” he replies shaking his head.

Isn’t he just irresistible, goddamn it he’s fucking gorgeous. The way his ass moves in those tight black jeans of his could make me orgasm right here. The way his arms show in that black flag tee he’s wearing makes me drool. His eyes, oh god! They’re meant to kill. They’re amazing. I love how they change color to match his moods. And I especially love when he applies an extra thick coat of eyeliner around them. It drives me crazy. Oh and his hair! He recently got it cut it's still quite long. It used to be shoulder length that was fucking sexy. But now it sits on his ears, and he scruffs it up in really wild directions, and it flicks out perfectly at the ends, oh how I LOVE that.

“Iero, stop thinking about Gerard so much, you’ll start orgasming soon. And I really don’t want to see that” Kt giggles interrupting my thoughts. I almost forgot that she can read minds sometimes. She’s physcic and all; she doesn’t have visions all the time. Her “gift” comes and goes as she says.

“You gota stop doing that ae” I say following them out to the car.

“I can't stop you idiot, it just comes to me” Kt replies bending over right in front of me to tie the laces on her shoes.

Mmmmm nice ass, uh-oh she’s got me staring now. I give it a 9; her tight pants make it better.

“Eyes off Frank, you’ve already got Gerard's ass to orgasm over, and you don’t need mine”

I strut off and join Gerard in the car as we wait for Mikey to come.

Gerard beeps the horn and yells “hurry up” out the window. I love his voice, especially when he gets impatient.

Ray, Kt and Tiana jump into the car and Mikey slowly and morosely walks down the path and sits beside Tiana.

“Buckle up kiddies” Gerard says in a childish voice.

“Aww you’re so cute” I giggle rubbing between his groin area.

“So are you” he smiles giving me a kiss on the nose.

“Awww that’s so cute, but we need to be going, it's quite a long drive there” Kt says.

“Okay, and off we go to the place that Mikey isn’t allowed to know till we get there”