My Love for You Will Never End

***ing Sexy Prick

[the next morning]
KTs POV
I sit in the kitchen as Frank and Gerard tell me the story about Tiana, last night she told them everything about what her foster dad was doing to her. I can't believe my best friend was being treated so badly like she was, it was horrible just listening to them explain everything. And the worst part I didn’t even know, or get any hints that she was

“So yea she’s in a real bad state ae hun, last night she wouldn’t stop shaking, she wouldn’t let us out of her sight, she was so scared” Frank says ruffling up Gerard's hair as Frank stands behind him. God they are so cute when they flirt with each other.

“Okay, Is Mikey with her?” I ask.

“Yea he has been by her side all night” Gerard replies slapping Frank's hand away from his head. Frank gives him the evils.

“I’ll talk to her, but I think she should stay here for a while, your parents wont mind ae Gee” I say.

“Nah, it’ll be sweet, they’re hardly here anyway. And it’ll be cool coz Frank's staying here for a couple of weeks too” he explains giving me a little wink.

“Yea okay, I'm gonna go talk to Tiana, can you call Ray, he needs to know about this too”

“Yup sure” Gerard replies.

--

Frank's POV

I sit on the bench and watch as Gerard talks to Ray over the phone. The real truth is, is that I'm IN LOVE with Gerard, it's practically an obsession that I have with him. Yep I'm bi, and yep he’s gay, but I could never show my feelings for him, he's my best friend and has been for over 10 years.
He’s had heaps of boyfriends in the past, but has never really showed any affection towards me. Although we do tend to play around a little, but that’s normal for two best friends to do that. I’ve only told Ray, he's the type of person who’s easy to talk too and gives the best advice.

“Sweet as dude, see ya soon” Gerard says before hanging up the phone.

I realize that he’s got my skele gloves on, the ones I’ve been trying to find for like over a month, the ones I asked if he had them.

“Gerard Arthur Fucking Way!” I beckon.

“Yes Frank Anthony Fucking Iero!” he replies.

“What are those!” I sneer pointing at MY beloved skele gloves.

“What are what? He asks, looking rather innocent.

“Don’t give me that shit Gerrard!’

“Ooooo you mean these!?’ he replies holding his hands in the air at me.

“Yea those” I say.

“Ha-ha well, I found them lying around on my floor one day about a month ago, and thought OOOOOO what a sexy pair of gloves. So I decided to keep them for myself” he giggles giving me a sly but sexy smirk.

“Why you little! BITcH!” I yell leaping off the bench before running towards him.

“Give them back!”

“No, never!” Gerard yells sprinting out of the kitchen.

I chase him down the hallway and up the stairs into his room. He he Excellent he’s got no where to go now!.

I sprint in and dive straight at him, sending him flying onto his bed with a light thud. He turns over so that I'm sitting on top of him, basically pinning him down in my opinion.

“Now you give me these!” I say gesturing to my skele gloves.

“Get them yourself!” he replies with yet another evil smirk on his face.

“Fine!” I say slowly removing the left glove from his hand.

Wow, I didn’t know removing a glove from someones hand could be so intense!.. Gerard looks at me evily with his beautiful hazel eyes, giggling slightly as I remove the right glove.

“Now, repeat after me, Gerard must not steal Frankie's skele gloves ever again”

“Gerard will steal Frankie's skele gloves when ever he wants to!” he replies before pushing me off him and running off down stairs laughing his head off.

Fucking sexy prick.