My Love for You Will Never End

The KISS

3 weeks Later
--Mikey's POV--

School, I hate school so fucking much, I hate everything about it. The kids, the teachers, the learning, everything!. But at least Tiana is all good now, everything with her foster dad has ended and she practically lives with me and Gerard now. Which means I get more alone time with her.

“Yo Mikey!,” I hear my brother call me.

“What?” I ask leaning up against my locker.

“Are you coming to the beach tonight?” Gerard says looking pretty excited.

“Pffft, I never knew emo’s were the type who liked going to the beach. I always thought they liked sitting at home in the dark writing poetry and slashing their wrists!” a Jock called Calem yells at us, as he and his followers walk past.

“Dunno, why?, what are we gonna do anyway? You do remember I'm deathly afraid of large bodies of water” I reply pulling the fingers at Calem.

“Drink lots of beer!’ he gleams.

“Is Tiana going?” I ask

“Well duh”

“Okay, I'm coming then” I smile

“Saweet” Gerard replies before running off after Frank, geez I'm sure they have a thing for each other.

-Time Elapse- [6 hours]

--Ray's POV--

“Come on Lets get fucked up!” Gerard yells as we crowd round a small fire drinking booze very heavily.

“Wooooohooo!!’ I cheer before spotting KT sitting alone.

“Hey Miss Ortiz!” I slur walking over to her, she looks like the only sober one here.

“Hey Ray Ray!” she replies petting a spot on the sand beside her.

“Why aren’t you drinking?” I ask curiously.

“Not in the mood really, I got a killer headache” She explains as I put my arm around her.

She smiles and snuggles into me resting her head on my shoulder.

*Wolf Whistles*

“Wooooohoooo!!!” Frank and Gerard cheer.

I look over and see Mikey and Tiana pashing and Frank taking a video, how cute. Tiana breaks away grinning from ear to ear.

“It's yours and Gerard's turn now Frank!” Mikey says gesturing for them to kiss.

“Hold on! We wanna see this too” KT yells running off to sit by Tiana.

--Gerard's POV--

I sit down in front of everyone my legs sprawled out waiting for Frankie to sit upon me. I gesture for him to straddle on my lap; he does with a shy smile on his face. I smirk sexily at him grabbing his waist.

“Frankie and Gerard on the beach F-U-C-K-I-N-G” Tiana chants sitting on Mikey's lap.

I poke my tongue out of her then focus back on Frankie, his eyes look so gorgeous in the light of the fire. And his thick black fringe falls over his face. God hope I don’t get an erection!. Yes I do like Frankie, but ive only started liking him about a month ago, when he stayed over for a weekend and we started getting pretty close. No one knows I have feelings for him, except for Ray. Truth is Frankie has been my new obsession.

“Are you ready Gee?” Frankie whispers into my ear sending shivers down my spin.

“Oh hell yes” I reply pulling him into my lap more.

Frank wraps his arms around the back of my head as I lean back with my hands in the sand behind me. I push my lips to his, the touch of his metallic lip ring makes me shudder beneath him. Slowly I roll my tongue along the bottom of Frank's lip passing over his lip ring, Frank almost immediately grants me entry, I force my tongue into his mouth exploring the new environment. Our tongues fight for dominance fiercely as ihear the others cheering in the background, especially KT and Tiana. After a while Frank pulls away his fringe falling upon his face yet again, I see a smile creep onto his face, I smile too. Then the unexpected happens Frank latches his mouth onto my neck sucking on it intensely. He nibbles small bites into my neck causing me to grab at the sand in pleasure. I tilt my head back as he continues sucking and chewing softly on my neck. Finally he stops, applying small butterfly kisses all over my neck. I look deeply into his beautiful green orbs and he gleams back, now I know I really want him to be my boyfriend…

Comments
=
<3


Next chapter something spooky happens so please keep reading..
PS : hope you all liked the Frerardness..